The awkward thread

Abraham
Veteran

The awkward thread

Post by Abraham »

There is no better way getting to know people than knowing their most embarrasing and awkward mistakes and things theyve done in life. I wanted to make this thread for a long time for that I personally have a lot of shit that ive done, some that im not so proud of and some that I shouldnt be proud of but I still am.

So if you got the balls to tell us your "darkest" secrets, here's the place to do that, reason I added this to comedy central instead of offtopic is that I think everyone should be allowed to laugh at other peoples fuck up's and that everyone should be able to laugh at their own.

Here's some of my own fuck up's in life!

I dont think this is a surprise to most people ive chatted with during my time in disc-ff, most of my fuck up's and awkward moments include alcohol.
Spoiler
I've been walking around in a ring with 3 of my friends, pants down peeing in a circle at 4am at a gas station, obviously drunk.

When I was a kid, I was left alone in the car, keys in the lock. Just like everyother lil boy, I wanted to try and drive. I managed to start the car and few seconds later crashed into a pile of chairs and benches. The amount of chaos that caused at the store's parkinglot was amazing.

When I was 14 I was at a party, getting drunk with friends. Around 1am the cops showed up and we all went off and escaped (or atleast tried), we were crawling on all fours behind this fence, I was the first in line and suddenly had this urge to fart. I left out a massive stinker, had few girls behind me which started screaming how disgusting it was and everyone but me got caught for that.

When I was 6 or 7, during the night I had pee'd my bed and since I was too embarrased to tell my mom the truth about that, I tried to cover it up by throwing up on it. Not the wisest thing ive done, whole bed was stinking for months.

Id have a shit ton of more stories to tell but im saving them for later posts, if this thread starts going strong. I just got one more thing to say.

I shaved my ass for Samba.
Last edited by Abraham on Tue May 31, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Drewski
Veteran

Re: The awkward thread

Post by Drewski »

I have a one.While its not really that bad it is very embrassing..
Spoiler
At the end of the year for marching band we have this end of the year event in May called the "Band banquet" it's basically a year in review where we watch a video containing events and funny moments form marching not season in the fall. So right before the video starts we always honor the seniors and our band Director talks about them and tells their future plans. So I'm last due to my last name. When he starts to read my paper with my future plans for my education, he can't even read most of it due to my horrible handwriting and everyone knew it was my paper. There was a good 400 people in the room and at the very most.
Last edited by Drewski on Tue May 31, 2016 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
Anomaly
Veteran

Post by Anomaly »

Hungover once, I applied toothpaste to my razor and started brushing my teeth with it when I realized it was too wide feeling and then realized what I had done. That could have gone much... much worse.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Anomaly wrote:Hungover once, I applied toothpaste to my razor and started brushing my teeth with it when I realized it was too wide feeling and then realized what I had done. That could have gone much... much worse.
Lmao fucking what?! How is that even possible xD
Last edited by Abraham on Tue May 31, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

I ran face first into a stop sign once
ImageImage
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Im actually gonna continue my list with some fuckup's instead of just awkward/random moments

Ive had crutches 22times, head restraint twice, broke my thumb once and even got one tooth thats half plastic.

When I had just gotten my license, I drove to a local supermarket by my self for the 1st time. I had gotten my license like 10minutes before that and I instantly scrached another car while trying to fit into a parking spot, quickly changed to another spot and watched the owner of that car rage on his own.

When I was little, I smashed my little sister's head on a table, repeateadly and told her to tell me if it hurts. She had 3teeth brake in half, luckily since we were so young, they grew back better than ever. Ive also walked on top of her head, which could've ended horribly, trying to act over the part from orginal Disney Hercules when the purple centaur fucker spins around on Hercules's head.
ImageImageImage
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

I have a giant scar on my right thumb from receiving three stitches.
Albeit I was about 3 when I did this, I was trying to cut a cork in half with a razor blade.
Upon being rushed to the emergency room for treatment, the doctor I saw, managed to completely miss my thumb, and squirt anaesthetic directly onto my mum's face, before proceeding to give me the aforementioned three stitches without anything whatsoever.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Tornado123

Post by Tornado123 »

sambawarkiddo wrote:I have a giant scar on my right thumb from receiving three stitches.
Albeit I was about 3 when I did this, I was trying to cut a cork in half with a razor blade.
Upon being rushed to the emergency room for treatment, the doctor I saw, managed to completely miss my thumb, and squirt anaesthetic directly onto my mum's face, before proceeding to give me the aforementioned three stitches without anything whatsoever.
Samba, That had got to hurt.
Last edited by Tornado123 on Tue May 31, 2016 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

I climbed up the highest bookshelf of the bookcase when I was 8. The radio was too loud, which was on top of the bookcase. Buuuuut.. As I was a bowling ball when I was younger, #60kgAKA132lbs@Age8, the whole bookcase fell on top of me. I had nothing, but the radio was absolutely destroyed.

One year later I just misstepped the stairs and just fell down. I broke nothing, but my back was heavily bruised, so I couldn't sit, lie, stand, nothing. It was horrific.

As last.. At gymnastics we had those rings where you hold on to and swing.. At the highest point, I slipped away and just fell. I broke my wrist. I was deeply embarrassed, and basically I was laughed at, because I fell..

Meh. Probably more that happened, but I can't remember.
halloweeniez

Post by halloweeniez »

My entire life has just been one awkward mess. Any questions?
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.