Hello

Melody

Re: Hello

Post by Melody »

Benstartri wrote:Deathrun is OK... I think you should join our dodgeball or one of our 2 Slender fortress servers.
i haven't tried slender fortress, so i'll look into that too.

as for dodgeball, what kind of dodgeball do you guys have? because i'm known to spend a heck ton of time on dodgeball.
if it's the normal dodgebal with multiple rockets, then it's not my thing. if it's speed dodgeball then yes. i'm in.
also there are two types of speed dodgeball one of them being that you can make the rocket circle you while airblasting (really not interested in that one) and the other one being that you can't orbit rockets but can orbit nukes. if so, then yes. that's the one i'm looking for. my highest speed on speed dodgeball has been 1273 (lucky getting it that far)

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS76nqf ... viHYgtlFqA
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfEGXW6 ... viHYgtlFqA (0:47 it get's better)

i promise you, i don't cheat nor have i ever. i used to play standing still a lot, though since i haven't played for so long and since my favorite server moved to another location making my ping so much more higher. it just hasn't been the same. so i have been looking for a new speed dodgeball server.
Last edited by Melody on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageMoo!
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Melody wrote: also there are two types of speed dodgeball one of them being that you can make the rocket circle you while airblasting (really not interested in that one) and the other one being that you can't orbit rockets but can orbit nukes. if so, then yes. that's the one i'm looking for. my highest speed on speed dodgeball has been 1273 (lucky getting it that far).
The dodgeball server we have does allow orbiting, and just as an FYI speedometers are mostly different between all servers. I have tried those DBH servers before, and they just seem too hard (for me) to track the rocket on.

Anyway, would love to see you come on and chill out with us sometime.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
erpy<3all

Post by erpy<3all »

Everybody knows that prophunt is the best. welcome sista to the place of butts.
Last edited by erpy<3all on Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Varple
Veteran

Post by Varple »

Stay Loyal to the Freak Fortress servers. :)
Last edited by Varple on Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
Harmless
Veteran

Post by Harmless »

but but but vsh ; n ;
Last edited by Harmless on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------
when I think of harmless I imagine urethral splintering :)
TanProdigy

Post by TanProdigy »

Hi Melody, I think I've seen you as a spy before. :wave:

I generally play Death Run and sometimes play Freak Fortress(though I used to play Freak Fortress 24/7)

I like to use Scout, Engi, or Sniper;Those are my 3 main dudes on Freak Fortress. I only use Scout on DR, like any other. :lol:
----------------
An old guy that's new.