Late Introduction

Darkone2e
Veteran

Re: Late Introduction

Post by Darkone2e »

Um wait bikini babes, what else do you have there????

LOL!!!
PukaTheDude
Veteran

Post by PukaTheDude »

I approve of all this. xD
Image Image
Ibuix

Post by Ibuix »

mosquitosneak wrote:Thx all :mrgreen: <3 FF2 the most though. Has the best cookies and beer. :P
After reviewing NOF2P'S finances, turns out we were spending wayyyyyy too much on Sedan's attitude that could be spent elsewhere. We have upgraded our cookies to cookies and bacon and eagles and 'Murican pride.
Last edited by Ibuix on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw the rules, I have money.
Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

Ibuix wrote:
mosquitosneak wrote:Thx all :mrgreen: <3 FF2 the most though. Has the best cookies and beer. :P
After reviewing NOF2P'S finances, turns out we were spending wayyyyyy too much on Sedan's attitude that could be spent elsewhere. We have upgraded our cookies to cookies and bacon and eagles and 'Murican pride.
I'm sorry, but you said murica and eagles, and this was the first thing I thought of
Last edited by Benstartri on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Mosquito's one of the few exceptions I haven't added in my list of people I will kill later. Good guy :D (for now)
mosquitosneak

Post by mosquitosneak »

Faiithe wrote:Mosquito's one of the few exceptions I haven't added in my list of people I will kill later. Good guy :D (for now)
I feel quite honored, Thank you Faiithe! :grin: Though I better watch my back. :shifty:
Last edited by mosquitosneak on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
mosquitosneak

Post by mosquitosneak »

Ibuix wrote:
Why did you spend so much on Sedan's attitude!? :o Also, I could care less about bacon and eagles and 'Murican pride. :P