FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS [OLD]

hellbear88

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Post by hellbear88 »

ArinaAvian wrote:
WildCard65 wrote:
Dr. Axel Link wrote:Are we going to be getting boss duos back any time soon?
Fire said the reason he removed them is because if people don't like being the companion boss of a boss, they end up suiciding which ends up with their queue being reset.
That sucks. Oh well, there's still possibility of Eye of Cthulhu, though I'll have to brainstorm for that.
Doesnt have to be a duo hale to be Eye of Cthulhu.
The hale could summon eyes"IE Players as its eye rage and maby rocket launcher that shoots direct hit eyes.
Last edited by hellbear88 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

WildCard65 wrote:
Fire said the reason he removed them is because if people don't like being the companion boss of a boss, they end up suiciding which ends up with their queue being reset.
Well a while ago I heard they were talking about a system that would either 1 let you choose how you want and they can decline or accept, or 2. Next in line would be asked and if says no will move to next person until someone is chosen. If no one is chosen the boss will appear with standard single boss health and no second player. Or something like that.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ArinaAvian

Post by ArinaAvian »

hellbear88 wrote:
ArinaAvian wrote:
WildCard65 wrote:
That sucks. Oh well, there's still possibility of Eye of Cthulhu, though I'll have to brainstorm for that.
Doesnt have to be a duo hale to be Eye of Cthulhu.
The hale could summon eyes"IE Players as its eye rage and maby rocket launcher that shoots direct hit eyes.
I was referring to my "Twins" suggestion.
Last edited by ArinaAvian on Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Well IF we get Duos again, I was thinking Executioner Smough and Dragon Slayer Ornestein from Dark Souls. They would not work as individual bosses, and in the game they were a duo boss. They would just generally work better as a duo, gaining strength and a health boost if one dies before the other (And by that I mean a more powerful version of the boss that did NOT die is spawned. Full health + some more, and added strength boost if possible.) Smough is a fatty and wields a giant hammer, so probably a Heavy a weapon of some kind. Ornestein is a tall, powerful man who wields a lance with a powerful Lightning spell.
And another great Dark Souls character who would make for a pretty cool boss, Solaire of Astora. Or perhaps Knight Artorias the Abysswalker.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Femspy could use a slightly faster teleport time, as on a lot of maps she no longer is sent back when falls into a pit and takes no damage from said pit (Roadfromnowhere for example)
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
coolguy1918RAGE

Post by coolguy1918RAGE »

Well if were doing duos again anytime soon, I would like to suggest BLU Gentlemanly Demo and BLU Paintraingineer (An evil mastermind and his Henchman). BLU Gentlemanly Demo should use something like a Half-Zatoichi or Scottish handshake and BLU Paintraingineer should probably use the Pain train or the fists. I think the classes are kinds obvious. I would be more likely to choose the Pain Train for PaintrainGineer so that he is kinda "forced" to work with BLU Demo due to it's bullet vulnerability. And BLU Demo to be as fast as a normal demo to add another reason for the two to work together.
Image Image
Last edited by coolguy1918RAGE on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:32 am, edited 7 times in total.
X-rayted

Post by X-rayted »

Didn't see a post about it so I'll post it. Charles Barkley.

I don't have too many ideas about his character model or weapons or anything else. Would be great if someone gave suggestions about him.
Last edited by X-rayted on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ProfessorDanny

Post by ProfessorDanny »

I always thought a rambo boss would be cool.
Like a heavy with the One man army and a custom skin
His rage is a small range AoE spook and he gets a minigun with Increased accuracy, but decreased damage with like 50 rounds

Just an idea, of course
Last edited by ProfessorDanny on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shewnn

Post by Shewnn »

Marvin the Martian

Skin possibility
http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/133349

Weapon
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Righteous_Bison
Reload speed slightly improved?

Medic Run speed

Rage: Summon Gossamer (dead players) weaponless heavies *(+ health or + resistance and mini super jumps)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gossamer_% ... y_Tunes%29
No models found

Alt rage: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator
Targeted Area Of Effect Explosion (toxic Damage Over Time zone that lasts x seconds in x radius of targeted location)

Voice:

tons of voice files in the web
Last edited by Shewnn on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hellbear88

Post by hellbear88 »

Shewnn wrote: Rage: Summon Gossamer (dead players) weaponless heavies *(+ health or + resistance and mini super jumps)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gossamer_% ... y_Tunes%29

If where gonna do Marvin lets do Instant martians instead cause thats what he spawns on the show.
http://looneytunes.wikia.com/wiki/Instant_Martians
Last edited by hellbear88 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:55 am, edited 3 times in total.