Freak Fortress 2: Spongebob's weapon

dertycraig

Freak Fortress 2: Spongebob's weapon

Post by dertycraig »

People have suggested that Spongebob's weapon should be a spatula (perhaps a pan reskin). Just a small idea.
Last edited by dertycraig on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Re: Freak Fortress 2: Spongebob's weapon

Post by Faiithe »

The holy mackerel makes more sense (you know, cause it's spongebob and he lives underwater?). Why exactly do people want to change this?
Last edited by Faiithe on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

Faiithe wrote:The holy mackerel makes more sense (you know, cause it's spongebob and he lives underwater?). Why exactly do people want to change this?
Because you never see him ever with a fish in his hand.
Last edited by IAmJim on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Cause I'm sure you can see the pan once changed... Why not just shift the mackerel to Spongebob's hands so you can see it. And I don't understand why this is a problem. Look at Meatboy and Captain Falcon. Falcon (in the eyes of the Hale) doesn't even move his hands when he attacks the other players. You have to go up to them and pretty much just rub chests with them to register a punch.
Last edited by Faiithe on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Faiithe wrote:Cause I'm sure you can see the pan once changed... Why not just shift the mackerel to Spongebob's hands so you can see it. And I don't understand why this is a problem. Look at Meatboy and Captain Falcon. Falcon (in the eyes of the Hale) doesn't even move his hands when he attacks the other players. You have to go up to them and pretty much just rub chests with them to register a punch.
He works at the krusty krab and cooks burgers with a spatula. Therefor a spatula makes more sense.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Appreciate the input. Fire's currently really busy working on the new servers, so when he's got more time, I'll let him know. Thanks.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Thanks for the suggestion. I probably could change it to a pan but tbh I like the fish better lol. As for a spatula I would have to get the model redone and I just don't got time for that right now, sorry.
ImageImage