Dalek too slow

hellbear88

Dalek too slow

Post by hellbear88 »

Dalek hale has super jump but no speed and some maps if hes pushed off and it doesnt teleport him up he dies cause he cant get any speed to use superjump to get up.

maby turn the higher jump he gets when hes dmged alot into a teleport back to spawn for him
Last edited by hellbear88 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sinister

Re: Dalek too slow

Post by Sinister »

I do think Dalek could be a little faster as well.
Last edited by Sinister on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██▄▄█░░░░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
████▀░░░░▀▀████
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

From what I've seen, MountainBash is the only map where I've seen a Dalek get stuck and that was ONE time. Dalek really doesn't need to be faster because he has a VERY powerful ranged weapon that can penetrate multiple targets. If you know how to aim, it's pretty easy to win. Balanced imo
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

I would say a bison for dalek is a good choice for the looks but it is so easy for sentry's to destroy him as it does next to no damage to it
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goinundercover
Veteran

Post by goinundercover »

Sankoose120 wrote:I would say a bison for dalek is a good choice for the looks but it is so easy for sentry's to destroy him as it does next to no damage to it
You go for the engies, as all non-dumb daleks know. The projectile passes through players and buildings making an engie hiding behind his buildings totally vulnerable.
Last edited by goinundercover on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Retired.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

goinundercover wrote:
Sankoose120 wrote:I would say a bison for dalek is a good choice for the looks but it is so easy for sentry's to destroy him as it does next to no damage to it
You go for the engies, as all non-dumb daleks know. The projectile passes through players and buildings making an engie hiding behind his buildings totally vulnerable.
well... I am a dumbass when it comes to ff2 :P I just know an engi can hide in spots with a sentry blocking them making them unstoppable
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Yea as the others said his lack of speed is balanced by the fact that he has a projectile weapon that go through buildings.
ImageImage