Your admins

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Your admins

Post by SpicyCandy »

I have talked to the main offenders and they have agreed to tone it down and apologize for what they have done.

As for you, I apologize for the shit that you have gone through, but you were talking shit man. It's really nothing important, but next time, when you're on a TF2 server in general, it's not the best idea to talk trash about tf2.

Have a good day and we hope to see you on our servers again.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

SNYPER_ wrote:Yah i have only a few items in my back pack ive only played the game for about 5-6 days ( they trolled my profile and seen and just had to comment on my real profile pic.

The only reason im taking time to do this is because i run my own clan for years now we are a competitive cod / bf clan and id hope someone would tell me if my members were acting like this ,.They would be no more..Im grown 32 yr old and my son is on the server listening to theese fools so i have to disable his voice from him hearing them.
I am a bit confused. So you are a 32 year old guy, playing the past week (by now) and you are hosting your own clan already? I am not sure, but I would not start a clan on my own in the first week I am playing a game..

The only thing I want to say is that you do not have to tell our admins that they are fools. You can also add them on steam and tell them to quit doing that. More effective (I guess) then calling them fools, because that can start fights...
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

SURE [NL] wrote:
I am a bit confused. So you are a 32 year old guy, playing the past week (by now) and you are hosting your own clan already? I am not sure, but I would not start a clan on my own in the first week I am playing a game..
do you pretend to not be able to read or can you really not read
SNYPER_ wrote: The only reason im taking time to do this is because i run my own clan for years now we are a competitive cod / bf
Last edited by IAmJim on Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

IAmJim wrote:
SURE [NL] wrote:
do you pretend to not be able to read or can you really not read
SNYPER_ wrote: The only reason im taking time to do this is because i run my own clan for years now we are a competitive cod / bf
Oh, missed that part, though..
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

You can record a demo at any time by enabling dev console and typing this:

record <name>

Example: record abusedemo1

To stop the recording simply type the word stop into console.

How to enable console?

Esc/Options/Advanced/Enable Dev Console

Where do I find the demo?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\

Now that you understand that I hope you can get evidence before you report a admin for misconduct. If that isn't possible getting multiple people to back up your claims will also be acceptable.

While we don't condone harassment freedom of speech is something we do take seriously. If you don't like the way someone is speaking and they aren't breaking rules or harassing people you can simply player list mute them. The game is rated M for mature. If you're worried about your son seeing/hearing things that are suitable for someone his age maybe it's best you don't allow him to play this type of game as it happens often.

Sorry you had a bad experience. Hope to see you back.
ImageImage