Your admins

SNYPER_

Your admins

Post by SNYPER_ »

I dont know too much about your clan but being in a tf2 server ran across one of the childish disrespectful admins ever.Just plain rude calling ppl jews and downing ppl's gameplay,.kicking me for "because i can and no one gives a shit" Toggling no clip for own use. SPICYCANDY.. Hell idk if this is even a clan that cares but bad representation of a member / admin reflects on the clan itself.
Last edited by SNYPER_ on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dick_McSlick

Re: Your admins

Post by Dick_McSlick »

If this was on Idle, then admins are allowed to noclip to stop spawncampers and sniping on ramp, if you were being disrespectful, then he has a reason to kick. Personally, Spicy is a good admin who never really does this. If you have proof, please post it as well.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Confirmed, Spicy has been promoted, for a reason, to Top-Admin pretty recently. I do not believe that SpicyCandy would abuse his powers at any time. He will punish players at the right time when a punishment is well enough. This is, for the most admins probably, the vision that we have.

But for sure, if you have proof we would like to see that. If not, I hope you will make proof next time you go on a server. Some people record everything which is good and good for their own protection.
Last edited by Dubstab on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

SNYPER_ wrote:I dont know too much about your clan but being in a tf2 server ran across one of the childish disrespectful admins ever.Just plain rude calling ppl jews and downing ppl's gameplay,.kicking me for "because i can and no one gives a shit" Toggling no clip for own use. SPICYCANDY.. Hell idk if this is even a clan that cares but bad representation of a member / admin reflects on the clan itself.
Misunderstanding I suppose. I called a pal of mine (A Dashie) on the server a Jew as a joke since we were bantering with each other. One of my bind keys is broken, so I accidentally toggle noclip on myself 4 times in quick succession (Trying to fix it, I'm really sorry). I kicked you not because I could, but because you continuously broke the rules and did not listen to me. I do admit to my mistakes, and If I made your gameplay that much worse, I'm sorry about the troubles man, but most of what you accuse me of are misunderstandings.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

Fun: Never allowed on the TF2 servers, but really all of it is in good fun. I believe spicy would never kick you without a good reason. Next time if you want to report an admin get some demos or screenshots.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SNYPER_

Post by SNYPER_ »

I killed him coming out of a spawn door 1 time,.1 time rejoined and asked him and i was suposedly spawn camping and gave me the reason cause he can and nobody cares.Now im on the server again and him along with 2 other ppl are trolling me calling me ftp broke euro trash.They are obviously teenagers and really don't bother me and actually find it quite funny this is their lives being net bullies. Yah i have only a few items in my back pack ive only played the game for about 5-6 days ( they trolled my profile and seen and just had to comment on my real profile pic.Out of the 6 days i played i played your server 90% of the time cause i like the map.But to listen to them bully ppl all day free to play noobs god idk how many times ive heard that from them,.ill pass plenty of other servers out there.Good luck with your immature kid clan.

Billy gays says "free to play heavy being a fag"

someone making an offer to sell something for 2 keys--- " its not worth that stop trying to scam us or ill ban you from the server"

Do ppl not have a right to make an offer w/o being harassed,.,.to play a free to play game w/o being harassed?

tried taking a replay but they are disabled on the server,idk if they even catch voice chat so w/e.

The only reason im taking time to do this is because i run my own clan for years now we are a competitive cod / bf clan and id hope someone would tell me if my members were acting like this ,.They would be no more..Im grown 32 yr old and my son is on the server listening to theese fools so i have to disable his voice from him hearing them.
Last edited by SNYPER_ on Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

You can demo (or "replay" as you're calling it) on any source game. So your lack of ability to gain evidence is your fault entirely. Also it would be really helpful if you could address people by their actual in-game name. Who are these 2 kids bullying you? Who is Billy Gays?

Help us help you kiddo.

EDIT: Guess kiddo is the wrong word to use considering you're 32. Might wanna brush up on how you form your paragraphs there though...
Last edited by Phantom on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

I would like to help you man, but you are being extremely one sided here. And misinformed. I don't call people F2P Euro Trash. You yourself insults/taunts my players, this game, and the server in general. Can you blame the other players for retaliating? Also, you need to stop accusing me of kicking you for the reason "Because I can". It's not because I can, it's because you broke the rules. Simple.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

someone making an offer to sell something for 2 keys--- " its not worth that stop trying to scam us or ill ban you from the server"
There are a lot of people that scam other players in the trade servers and Spicy Candy has been a trader for a long time and he knows the tricks of the trade so if he tells someone to stop scamming, chances are the person he's telling it to is trying to scam someone.

And scamming is a no no in this trade server (and any other for that matter).

By the way, who's actually playing in the game? You or your son? Just wondering :V
Last edited by Faiithe on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
SNYPER_

Post by SNYPER_ »

me and my son,.he was playing on my wifes pc..I didnt say you said those things but you werent stopping them either but more or less riding with them,.Only thing you said was this is the kid that turned me in for admin abuse and billy gays idk who he is trhats his name and he's wearing FF tags,.spicy sure knows who he is.And i tried the demo it clearly states demo is turned off on that server or maybe it was turned off on purpose at that time i was on idk.Please pull the server chat logs and you will surely see i wasnt taunting nor talking bad,
Last edited by SNYPER_ on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.