Freak fortres needs more than 2 servers

Sharky

Freak fortres needs more than 2 servers

Post by Sharky »

I have noticed a increase in players on our freak fortress servers, i heard from the new players that they used to play on a different sever but the servers either got shut down or changed to a less capable owner.
Also that they realy like our servers and that they have to wait for almost a 15 to 20 minuts to join.
Personally i welcome theze new players with open arms, aslong as they behave.
Deu to the new developments the Freak fortress servers have been crowded a lot lately, and i think its about time we should look to expland.

So basicly the Suggestion is, can we ad a #3 to the menu?
Last edited by Sharky on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Freak fortres needs more than 2 servers

Post by Dubstab »

Yes, we are getting full all the time again. But I would like the ability to get one free admin slot before we do this, because... Else we have 3 full servers and no admin, because the servers are full + you need to change from server even more often.
Last edited by Dubstab on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sharky

Post by Sharky »

SURE [NL] wrote: you need to change from server even more often.
I do? or in general to all admins on the FF2's
Last edited by Sharky on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

It's almost usually full cause people get stuck in spectate... I wait for 30 minutes and once i get on, I find only let's say 27 are actually playing and the 5 other players have been in spectate for forever...
Last edited by Faiithe on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharky

Post by Sharky »

Faiithe wrote:It's almost usually full cause people get stuck in spectate... I wait for 30 minutes and once i get on, I find only let's say 27 are actually playing and the 5 other players have been in spectate for forever...
I know the feel, but i cant seem to figure out how to see who is in spectate, unless i sift all players 1 by one til i cant find a name in a team >.>.
Last edited by Sharky on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Sharky wrote:
SURE [NL] wrote: you need to change from server even more often.
I do? or in general to all admins on the FF2's
Generally. Don't feel addressed.
Last edited by Dubstab on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

If you type /status in chat, you'll see who's in spectate all the way on the bottom of the list. Like I know some people are still trying to get ingame, that's why I wait, but when they're still in spectate for 3 rounds straight, I just kick the player and tell them to rejoin if they're not afk
Last edited by Faiithe on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Two servers is enough for now. Fires been working on newer servers so if this has become a bigger problem in the future, let him know. Currently I think we're fine
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharky

Post by Sharky »

Faiithe wrote:If you type /status in chat, you'll see who's in spectate all the way on the bottom of the list. Like I know some people are still trying to get ingame, that's why I wait, but when they're still in spectate for 3 rounds straight, I just kick the player and tell them to rejoin if they're not afk
I honestly did not know that command Thank you Faiithe, this wil help me a lot! Faiithe Is CREDIT TO TEAM!
SpicyCandy wrote:Two servers is enough for now. Fires been working on newer servers so if this has become a bigger problem in the future, let him know. Currently I think we're fine
Wel I have Seen the (HUN) clan join a lot on our servers Mostly 3 to 6 at a time same go's for the [WBP] clan but in smaller numbers.
They seem to like our server's do's raise the question do we need to play into the sudden increase in clan's deu to the decline of other servers, or stay with 2 server.
I say grab the chance, cous they seem to like our server (observation from yours truly over a period of 1 week) They left there comfy servers to explore new homes i say welcome them with a new comfy server, maybe tempt a pack leader into trying out for admin.
Last edited by Sharky on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

New servers > copies of another server. I would rather have a nice rotation server instead of another server that we have two of already.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.