New Plugins for the servers?

Stormtra

New Plugins for the servers?

Post by Stormtra »

I'd like to start off with proposing some new plugins that can be useful and or just fun to have, these could be used to get some donations?(if we need any) or just given to all players.

Colored Tags/Tags in general This can be used by admins and donors? alike, this would help differentiate the admins from the regular players, along with give an incentive to donate, if we so need it. I've seen this used on a lot of other servers and could be a great addition. I know alot of players that would donate just for the colored name, tag, and chat from this plugin.

Trails/The Inclusion of a store? This is just one of those random fun additions that a lot of players seem to want, and usually check to see if it exists right off the bat, though trails can be a bit of an eyesore so.. ???
You can also have sounds and stuff in the store or whatever, or something.

Allow admins able to create a vote that makes a vote for a mapswitch. admins. mapswitch. for the love of god allow us to start a mapswitch vote or a vote to vote for a mapswitch such as the friendly fire one and such

Other ideas for plugins would be lovely to hear
Last edited by Stormtra on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: New Plugins for the servers?

Post by SpicyCandy »

Fire is working on a store already and I have asked him to make tags for admins. He's busy with other stuff, but do keep in mind that he has been notified of these issues already. Thanks.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormtra

Re: New Plugins for the servers?

Post by Stormtra »

oh cool didn't know