Look out for this guy

Nallout

Look out for this guy

Post by Nallout »

Broken_mushroom/STEAM_0:0:65964561 He came on saying he was having a raffle and it cost 1 rec for a ticket saying yes i bought 2 tickets he then said hes not going to do the raffle until he gets 20 more tickets sold. so i add him. Later the raffle still hasn't gone down i message him he says hes been in bed and has not done it yet then leaves. I am suspicious of this so i check his tf2 inventory and my 2 rec are gone and also the hat he was "raffling" away. Now i am pissed cause he just said that the raffle has not gone down then goes offline. I know i don't have proof but just be careful around that guy. :evil:
Last edited by Nallout on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Look out for this guy

Post by SpicyCandy »

Which server? Screenshots? Proof?
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nallout

Post by Nallout »

SpicyCandy wrote:Which server? Screenshots? Proof?
Idle 1 i believe and sorry i said no proof didn't take any i know you cant take my word for it. I just came here to say watch him and be careful around him.
Last edited by Nallout on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Noted. Just be wary of those doing raffles, spycrabs, etc. Those can easily turn out to be scammers. Try asking an admin to be a middleman if one is present.