exploit

yair864

Re: exploit

Post by yair864 »

ok first of all. i have only did it once and it was 1 round. and in that round i even tried to leave the spot after being told,but there is a fence that blocked me from any movements so yeah. second i dont exploit at all. so dont try to lie axel. this was my first and only time doing it so stop trying to get me banned for a 1 time incident :problem:
Last edited by yair864 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

You shouldnnt even need to be told, you already know that place is off limits, why even go there in the first place
Last edited by Faiithe on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

It's not a one time incident if you know it's against the rules. Next time any of my admins catch you doing it or doing anything wrong, it's a ban. You're a really big annoyance to most of us, so watch yourself.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

yair864 wrote:ok first of all. i have only did it once and it was 1 round. and in that round i even tried to leave the spot after being told,but there is a fence that blocked me from any movements so yeah. second i dont exploit at all. so dont try to lie axel. this was my first and only time doing it so stop trying to get me banned for a 1 time incident :problem:
Were you talking to me? My friend said to go through his teleporter cause he wanted to show me something, and I got stuck in with him.
I respect players enough to not use cheats or exploits which make the game unfair. It's just how I roll. Got it memorized?
Assuming you were talking to me when you said Axel. Cause that is part of my name and was my Steam name.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.