exploit

dr.neo evil

exploit

Post by dr.neo evil »

Last edited by dr.neo evil on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dr.neo evil

Re: exploit

Post by dr.neo evil »

Last edited by dr.neo evil on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Thanks for reporting! (Even though it is in the wrong subforum)

I will solve this problem with me. Fuzzy (and the second player which was doing it) will be warned in the system (second player is warned). I will have a hard talk with Fuzzy.

SOLVED.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

What? Warned? These players already knows the rules of the game. Why should they get warned when they're abusing something they know they're not supposed to do?
Last edited by Faiithe on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Faiithe wrote:What? Warned? These players already knows the rules of the game. Why should they get warned when they're abusing something they know they're not supposed to do?
I only warned him + gave him a huge sermon. He only did it once and stopped after that, which confirmed both reporters. Even though he knows the rules, I don't think we should ban him for just 1 offense. How long has he been away? I hope he learned his lesson now.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Doesn't matter how long he's away. He already knows that area is off limits yet because he probably thought there weren't any admins, that he can just do that.
Last edited by Faiithe on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Faiithe wrote:Doesn't matter how long he's away. He already knows that area is off limits yet because he probably thought there weren't any admins, that he can just do that.
He might have thought that. But I am pretty sure this map is added while he was "gone". I am convinced that he would not do it anymore. IF so, he will be banned longer then now, isn't it?
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

That maps been there before I was even admin. But whatever, if he gets reported again with this kind of thing, just ban him.
Last edited by Faiithe on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Fuzzy is giving us quite a bit of trouble, and I'm sure he knows that he knows it's prohibited. I'd suggest a week+ ban for him the next time since he's already been a real big pain for awhile. Let him cool down and take a hint.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

SpicyCandy wrote:Fuzzy is giving us quite a bit of trouble, and I'm sure he knows that he knows it's prohibited. I'd suggest a week+ ban for him the next time since he's already been a real big pain for awhile. Let him cool down and take a hint.
I agree, I have been seeing this guy do this stuff for awhile now. I hate exploiters and when I got dragged into one I suicided.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.