Kratos buff

doktor wyvern

Kratos buff

Post by doktor wyvern »

Kratos seems weak and kinda shitty, so i'd like to suggest a few small buffs for him, to make him a little bit more viable.

-increase uber by 2 seconds
-increase hp per player by 200 or so
-increase attack speed (currently normal)
-increase building damage (currently 19, making destroying sentries nigh impossible)
-increase chain lightning damage
Last edited by doktor wyvern on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proof that I'm a genius: I can rick roll myself
Proof that I'm a moron: I get rick rolled by myself
notjus

Re: Kratos buff

Post by notjus »

doktor wyvern wrote:-increase chain lightning damage
this is the one thing I will never agree with. But any of the other things other than increased uber would be good.
Last edited by notjus on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
I go by Get/Here and this is my steam profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/notjus/
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Post by FawfulRoach »

notjus wrote:
doktor wyvern wrote:-increase chain lightning damage
this is the one thing I will never agree with.
Yeah. In my opinion the chain lightning is fine. However, I wouldn't have an issue with perhaps buffing the building damage.
Last edited by FawfulRoach on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jamieboi 1989

Post by Jamieboi 1989 »

This Boss isnt underpowered at all. The only reason he is so low ranked is because people dont know the R ability or are generally wreckless as he has no scare for his rage. Having an Insta Forcedown and a passive bleed and burn damage which without a Medic can indefinately kill. I find that makes him by far one of the strongest 90th+ ranked bosses which for me I put up with some of the higher ranked bosses. Ive rarely ever lost with him compared to the others in his rank area. His only weakness is low building damage. Like 17 or something. But you learn to lightning the Engies anyway or use your Uber to deal with them. My only argument with this boss is that the eviction notice makes him buggy because he is a demo model and has no animation for the crit attack which only the Scout, Spy and Heavy have an alternative melee attack animation that would be used with the Eviction Notices crit attack. With the weapons he uses I think he should have a Persian Persuader. He is quite brutal in the games so chopping heads off with him would be quite cool actually :-P
Last edited by Jamieboi 1989 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Zethy
Veteran

Post by Zethy »

Soldiers aren't affected by the effects of the weapon (Bleed and fire), and the low damage done by it allows Soldiers to use Bat. Backups non stop, not to mention the slow fire rate. Damage or fire rate should be increased on melee.
Buddha

Post by Buddha »

I do agree that Kratos could use a buff, but not such a big one. As Jamie said I don't think people take advantage of the fact that Kratos WILL take alot of damage and that means you can get more rages. You just have to focus the Engies down. Not only that many maps have many players huddle around the dispenser (Usually medics and Heavy pairs) and uisng a rage solely on an engineer will most likely kill the engie and kill or hurt the people around the buildings. So I guess Kratos getting a buff would not be undesired by players, but it is not needed so much that he becomes a too good of a boss who simply had some flaws.
-increase uber by 2 seconds - I can agree but not too much more uber
-increase hp per player by 200 or so - This is iffy. If Kratos gets his damage buffed he does not need more dps. If his damage stay the same, he could use a dps buff.
-increase attack speed (currently normal) - (See above)
-increase building damage (currently 19, making destroying sentries nigh impossible) - Lvl 1 sentry hp : 150, Lvl 2 sentry hp : 180 Lvl 3 sentry hp : 216. I do think this could be buffed but would need someone else to determine how much damage it does.
-increase chain lightning damage - No.
Last edited by Buddha on Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AC/DC Freak
Veteran

Post by AC/DC Freak »

doktor wyvern wrote:Kratos seems weak and kinda shitty, so i'd like to suggest a few small buffs for him, to make him a little bit more viable.

-increase uber by 2 seconds
-increase hp per player by 200 or so
-increase attack speed (currently normal)
-increase building damage (currently 19, making destroying sentries nigh impossible)
-increase chain lightning damage
I completely agree Kratos is extremely underpowered.