Agent Smith's rage is bugged.

rem

Agent Smith's rage is bugged.

Post by rem »

Currently allows to minions to repsawn onto the red team after dying. This defeats the whole purpose of arena mode and makes the hales life harder, as he has to sacrifice his rage or kill the respawned red players quickly. He doesn't get extra HP from these respawned players either, so it poses a disadvantage to him. This first occured last Sunday (maybe due to Fire apparently updating the voice codec?), but nobody has reported it, so I guess I'll do it. I can try to supply screenshots unless this is already fixed.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Agent Smith's rage is bugged.

Post by Dongle »

Pretty sure this is a bug that was caused by the most recent update, not the voice codec. I've witnessed this bug before but thought it was a one time thing.
ImageImage
rem

Post by rem »

Its occured on 3 maps, to list, vsh_minecraft, vsh_megaman, and vsh_cactustemple. However, someone played Smith on chamber of exigency and didn't have this bug occur to them. Maybe I missed the extra respawns, but it didn't seem to occur that time.
Last edited by rem on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rem

Post by rem »

bumping this post, an agent smith on snowed in was unable to win, due to minions respawning as red players
Varple
Veteran

Post by Varple »

I saw this happen as well, so it seems to be happening more frequently.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
Taliu

Post by Taliu »

Going to post my experience on Pool Day with this.

I was summoned as a minion on pool day, and I was knocked into the blue spawn. The other summons quickly died and most popped up on the red team, but in the blue spawn. I found I had to camp the blue spawn to stop players from respawning and ruining the boss. So not only does it respawn red, it respawns them in the blue spawn, not their own.
notjus

Post by notjus »

I believe it works properly on server 1 but it's definitely bugged on server 2. This happens with every single summoning boss except meeseeks. Even the other day, a bonk boy killed 4 people after pauling died before dying. This is certainly a different issue, but I'm certain that they're related. Unfortunately I was never actually able to get footage as I play more during the night, when usually only server 1's alive.
I go by Get/Here and this is my steam profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/notjus/
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

From TF2 Update:

"- Fixed a bug related to changing teams that caused various issues related to weapon projectiles, Engineer buildings and game modes"

^Hopefully this update fixes the issues with this boss.
ImageImage
notjus

Post by notjus »

It's Fixed! <3
I go by Get/Here and this is my steam profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/notjus/