Can you Appeal a Warning?

Bench

Can you Appeal a Warning?

Post by Bench »

I'm not entirely sure where this thread belongs, hopefully here seems appropriate since I am not filing the appeal.

I'm making this thread so that I don't get immediately shut down after submitting the appeal since I don't recall ever seeing an appeal for warnings. I want to know if I can appeal a warning since I have two and am unable to report players. The two warnings do not come from false reports. If it is allowed, how many can I request to be removed at a time?
Steam
Tickle: Hello, I'm tickle, & I'm a pedophile
Bench: (immediately & excited) I'm underage
Abraham
Veteran

Re: Can you Appeal a Warning?

Post by Abraham »

Bench wrote:I'm not entirely sure where this thread belongs, hopefully here seems appropriate since I am not filing the appeal.

I'm making this thread so that I don't get immediately shut down after submitting the appeal since I don't recall ever seeing an appeal for warnings. I want to know if I can appeal a warning since I have two and am unable to report players. The two warnings do not come from false reports. If it is allowed, how many can I request to be removed at a time?
I feel like the best way is to either reach out to the admin who issued the warning or fellow admins on respected server you received the warning on. I dont think there is a need for a warning appeal on forums since it brings a high possibility of getting literally hundreds of appeals just for warnings.

Now im not sure if this is already done nor am I fully sure if im even supposed to say this, but the warning system is being/has been redone the way that warnings arent permanent but expire after a certain time has passed. Also a single warning doesnt really effect you playing in anyways possible, only admins can see that, the only way I can see it effecting is if you get warned again for the same reason, which by now you too should know, would result in a punishment.
ImageImageImage