Dedede gets stuck in spawn on koth_c17_square.

Jamieboi 1989

Dedede gets stuck in spawn on koth_c17_square.

Post by Jamieboi 1989 »

So I noticed that King Dedede was unable to leave his spawn on this map. Resulting in the player being unable to play his round.

Picture Evidence:

EDIT:

Would it be possible to take Dedede out of the boss selection for this map? Much like the way Dalek and Samus were taken out of the selection on grid walls simply for the sake of the event of someone randoming Dedede on this map and not even getting to fight it.
Last edited by Jamieboi 1989 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Sky Dragon

Re: Dedede gets stuck in spawn on koth_c17_square.

Post by Sky Dragon »

I would suggest to get rid of the map instead. It's ugly, rarely played, inconsistent from the rest of TF2's art style, and it's bullshit.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Simply disabling the boss on that map would be much easier than removing the map entirely.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Itsy-Bitsy

Post by Itsy-Bitsy »

Sky Dragon wrote:I would suggest to get rid of the map instead. It's ugly, rarely played, inconsistent from the rest of TF2's art style, and it's bullshit.
Wholeheartedly agree with this, the map is garbage.
Last edited by Itsy-Bitsy on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'all better hope and pray I'm not on shark week
SuperXtream500

Post by SuperXtream500 »

As somebody who had this happen to them recently from playing King Dedede, it was incredibly frustrating and annoying. However I was fortunate enough for an admin to come and teleport me out of that room at the last second before getting captured on. Please remove this map, barring a boss from a map is just an unfun alternative just because of a bad map.

Edit: Meant to say "map" instead of "boss pack"
Last edited by SuperXtream500 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Dedede has been removed from playing on this map. If you want to see the map be removed, we should add that into one of the other forums.
Jamieboi 1989

Post by Jamieboi 1989 »

SuperXtream500 wrote:barring a boss from a boss pack is just an unfun alternative just because of a bad map.
I did not request barring him completely from the pack as that would be removing him completely. Only when its boss pack 4 specificly on this map.
Dr. Axel Link wrote:Dedede has been removed from playing on this map. If you want to see the map be removed, we should add that into one of the other forums.
Thanks for letting us know it was necessary that this was done.
Image Image