[Slender Fortress] SCP-087-B Map

Darkness Awaits

[Slender Fortress] SCP-087-B Map

Post by Darkness Awaits »

When i play SF2, and the map SCP-087-B gets voted and everyone goes on, ive seen some people who like to stand on the camera at the start of the map and never get off. From them standing on the camera, prevents everyone from being able to hit the camera to start the game. Some stand on it for a "Joke", but ive seen some who have standed on so long were either the boss catches us or the time runs out.I would be appreciated, if someone can do something about this, cause every player gets annoyed of the players that do this.
MoneyKidKing

Re: [Slender Fortress] SCP-087-B Map

Post by MoneyKidKing »

I will see if we could get a collision box added to the camera to fix the issue.

Preventing the game from starting is an exploit that is punishable by a ban. If you see anyone doing it, even jokingly, please let them know this. If they continue to ignore you, please record a demo and upload it on our forums and we will handle it accordingly.

Thank you for letting us know of this issue.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Darkness Awaits

Understood, ill take any Demo, or footage and upload it. Thank you
ObiShawnKenobi

Post by ObiShawnKenobi »

As MoneyKidKing has said, the exploitation of the camera is definitely punishable by ban. Also feel free to send us a report if the player continues.

Concerning the collision box, the camera has always been an issue on this map as well as the FNaF ones. There were complaints that came to me about it as well. Hopefully we'll be able to get one for the camera.
Darkness Awaits

MoneyKidKing wrote:I will see if we could get a collision box added to the camera to fix the issue.

Preventing the game from starting is an exploit that is punishable by a ban. If you see anyone doing it, even jokingly, please let them know this. If they continue to ignore you, please record a demo and upload it on our forums and we will handle it accordingly.

Thank you for letting us know of this issue.

I have got footage of 1 already
Last edited by Darkness Awaits on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkness Awaits

ObiShawnKenobi wrote:As MoneyKidKing has said, the exploitation of the camera is definitely punishable by ban. Also feel free to send us a report if the player continues.

Concerning the collision box, the camera has always been an issue on this map as well as the FNaF ones. There were complaints that came to me about it as well. Hopefully we'll be able to get one for the camera.

i got footage of 1 guy
Last edited by Darkness Awaits on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ObiShawnKenobi

Post by ObiShawnKenobi »

Darkness Awaits wrote:
ObiShawnKenobi wrote:As MoneyKidKing has said, the exploitation of the camera is definitely punishable by ban. Also feel free to send us a report if the player continues.

i got footage of 1 guy
Excellent!

Please head over to the Reports/Ban Disputes subforum (http://www.disc-ff.com/viewforum.php?f=58) and please submit a report following the template (http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4285)

Thank you for your efforts in making the server a better place :)