Admin Abusing.

amishbull
Veteran

Re: Admin Abusing.

Post by amishbull »

Yeah i was there and i heard him warning people not to close the door. That's all that's really necessary. He told you not to do it and you kept doing it. It doesn't matter that you do it all the time. An admin told you to stop and you didn't. Case closed. And White Sedan please don't make any comments unless you have some idea of what's going on.
Last edited by amishbull on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slenderspy12321

Post by Slenderspy12321 »

I've never heard of that being a rule, and i play mine_craftb2 all the time, mindacos says he's never heard of that being a rule either.
Last edited by Slenderspy12321 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slenderspy12321

Post by Slenderspy12321 »

I was not one of the people doing it, i dont deliberately defy what an admin says, so i just waited and made this.
Last edited by Slenderspy12321 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

It's considered an exploit which is against the rules, and when an admin tells you not to do it, you don't do it.
Last edited by Faiithe on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Okay, at this point it is know that it is an exploit.
Though, what I want to give Darkone2e:

Code: Select all

If you notice that many people are exploiting, start kicking instantly if they do so. If you notice they come back and do the same, just ban them, because they then didn't listen for sure.

/kick <player> Do not exploit the door
Came back, continued:
/ban <player> Exploiting

Simple as that.
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

HydroMarine wrote:While I was play on ff2, I saw people closing the door in Minecraft_b2 and he was kicking people for no reason just because for closing 1 door
At least one other admin tells people on that map to NOT close that door. He probably has seen enough people close that door after being told not to. This is assuming we are talking about the underground area. The underground areas door should not be closed as some bosses CAN NOT destroy that door, and locks players in and out, and as stated from others, bosses that teleport are stuck until new teleport is ready, which can cause problems for bosses that tele on Rage. From my personal experiences with this guy, I think he is generally fair.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PukaTheDude
Veteran

Post by PukaTheDude »

Closing the door is a map abuse. Don't close it. Listen to the admins. Simple as that.
Last edited by PukaTheDude on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Issue resolved.