Ban Dispute

susheo

Ban Dispute

Post by susheo »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/OneWhoHelpsPeople/
Your Steam ID: 76561198046501870

Which Admin Banned You: MonkeyKidKing

Server where you received the ban: Tf2 dodgleball

How long they banned you for:Permenant

Reason why they banned you: Mutlihacks

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.I was banned without evidence, and this is unfair. Reasoning down below

Reason why we should unban you: Banned, still for my hours. You people do not put up a fight at all. No evidence of me hacking. Only a word from other people. I'm a good player, but no you have to pull out all these hacks that you believe I've used. Well congratulations, you banned the wrong person and you can feel good about it. I don't believe you think that maybe since the console picked up nothing, and the only thing you have against me is a word from two people, Cat, and MonkeyKidking. Yet nothing, no other admins believe me because of their word. You guys are the worst admins ever. I have 56 games, in which I play and have at least 1 hour on. The most hours I have on a game is CSS, 1500 hours. So I'm not "good" enough for how well I was doing. You guys are brilliant :D:D:D:D::D::D I'm actually laughing my ass off. You guys might not even get that was sarcasm. 56 games, and actually I have more than that including Desura games, Ogplanet, AOTTG, Bluestacks. OMG This is funny as shit. Okay well here let me put it into letters and you put them together okay here... I-'-M N-O-T H-A-C-K-I-N-G. I really hope you guys can read, or else you are just taking words out of the admins mouths and putting things together and saying, wow I don't know how to read and don't want to be hated so lets take admins sides YAY. I wouldn't post 3 ban appeals unless I wasn't hacking. If you didn't care WHAT the fuck the people have to say, you wouldn't have a ban appeal. Wow, okay so I'm not hacking that is why you should unban me... Or take some time off, like permenant maybe just like 30 days and see if I'm better when I get back on, or even if I get back on. I get shit from everyone on any server I play on now. Stupid thing is, I DON'T HACK!!! You have seen other players who play on that game way better than me, and if I was hacking I wouldn't have died, I DIED MULTIPLE TIMES!!! That is my reasoning
PukaTheDude
Veteran

Re: Ban Dispute

Post by PukaTheDude »

susheo wrote:
Reason why we should unban you: Banned, still for my hours. You people do not put up a fight at all. No evidence of me hacking. Only a word from other people. I'm a good player, but no you have to pull out all these hacks that you believe I've used. Well congratulations, you banned the wrong person and you can feel good about it. I don't believe you think that maybe since the console picked up nothing, and the only thing you have against me is a word from two people, Cat, and MonkeyKidking. Yet nothing, no other admins believe me because of their word. You guys are the worst admins ever. I have 56 games, in which I play and have at least 1 hour on. The most hours I have on a game is CSS, 1500 hours. So I'm not "good" enough for how well I was doing. You guys are brilliant :D:D:D:D::D::D I'm actually laughing my ass off. You guys might not even get that was sarcasm. 56 games, and actually I have more than that including Desura games, Ogplanet, AOTTG, Bluestacks. OMG This is funny as shit. Okay well here let me put it into letters and you put them together okay here... I-'-M N-O-T H-A-C-K-I-N-G. I really hope you guys can read, or else you are just taking words out of the admins mouths and putting things together and saying, wow I don't know how to read and don't want to be hated so lets take admins sides YAY. I wouldn't post 3 ban appeals unless I wasn't hacking. If you didn't care WHAT the fuck the people have to say, you wouldn't have a ban appeal. Wow, okay so I'm not hacking that is why you should unban me... Or take some time off, like permenant maybe just like 30 days and see if I'm better when I get back on, or even if I get back on. I get shit from everyone on any server I play on now. Stupid thing is, I DON'T HACK!!! You have seen other players who play on that game way better than me, and if I was hacking I wouldn't have died, I DIED MULTIPLE TIMES!!! That is my reasoning

Insulting/taunting our admins will definitely not help your case.
Also throughout your multiple ban appeals, you were asked to make your profile public since the common hacker either have a newly made steam account or private accounts to hide themselves. Continuously making an appeal without even complying with what they have asked, you might as well be barking at a house.

At least make yourself public, that might actually help you instead of making more appeals with the same information. Otherwise you might end up getting forum banned for it.

EDIT: Also fix your link.
Last edited by PukaTheDude on Fri May 22, 2015 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Sweetheart, You're being extremly rude and that's not gonna help your case at all.
The amount of games you own says nothing what so ever and it's irrelevant.
People who use scripts or hacks can die. The hacks are not flawless. For example our regulars have found their own way to deal with hackers if there are no admins to reach. They team up and they either downspike or upspike the hacker in really close range. Most hacks misses out on it and they get frustrated and leave.

But back to your case.
Money is an experienced admin and he has dealt with a lot of hackers before. And you're not helping your own case by providing wrong steamprofile link and insulting the admins and the comunity.
Much love
Jasmine
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Wow rood.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

k.

Money is a very experienced admin so we all trust his judgement.
You're also practically insulting the whole admin team. We put a lot of work into our servers.
Even if you weren't hacking, you still deserve to be banned for being rude.

Locked.