Unfair Kick and Ban from 24/7 freak fortress #2

Post by jerseyangel456 »

Steam Community Link - http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198074572145
Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:57153208

Recieved ban from - Many_Swords
Server - 74.91.119.154:27019 or 24/7 Freak Fortress server #2
Timespan of ban - 2 hours
Reasons Being "friendly and "Useless"

Reasons why I think this ban is unfair- I was first kicked for having my minigun spun while waiting for the hale while other were alive I was kicked and warned for being a useless player than as Hale I was banned when I was unable to find the last player on a very large map

Reasons why I think this ban should be lifted- A uncalled for ban he thought of me as wasting time as hale when I was searching for the player and heavy classes aren't limited and don't have much mobility a rather useless ban and warning for no reasons at all I was not disobeying rules exploting any parts of the map or doing glitches or even being afk.

Thanks for reading tell me If any of the links or parts of my dispute is incorrect have a good day!
Last edited by jerseyangel456 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
many_swords
Veteran

Re: Unfair Kick and Ban from 24/7 freak fortress #2

Post by many_swords »

You were warned and kicked multiple times throughout the day by other admins like darkone because you would just sit there and do nothing when we told you to go deal damage and even if a heavy class is not limited you should not have 0 damage every single round on a map because you just wanna sit on some throne and do nothing to help the team.. You were also warned to not be friendly while playing as the hale because you would run at the player then back to the cap and repeat that until I warned you, then instead of going to the side of the map you knew the player was on, you began to run to red spawn instead of going after the player when you could have easily gotten to him..

In any case I had to leave and enough players were complaining about you wasting time as well as your warnings, so instead of leaving them to deal with you consistently not doing anything to contribute to the team, I banned you for two hours and left the server shortly after so I could sleep until the morning.

Next time please listen to admins when asked to do damage and dont stall out the rounds when you know where the player is and can easily kill them. The ban was already expired and you are still more then welcome on the servers if you follow the rules.
Feel free to message me on the community discord if you have any questions.
Darkone2e
Veteran

Post by Darkone2e »

Ok first this ban expired last night.
2nd, you were warned 2 times by me 1 time by amish and 2 times by many_swords.
3rd, you pulled the being sandwich heavy thing 2 times that I spectated.

You are simply lucky that the ban was so short, if I see you doing the same thing again it will be rougher on you.

And if you are a s thin skinned as you seem to be when it comes to taking direction from one or more of the admins then, you should consider going onto a trade fun server if all you want to do is be friendly.

This dispute is trash, Please lock it..........
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Please make sure to be proactive in the server and not be useless.