Harassment on dodgeball

Doug

Harassment on dodgeball

Post by Doug »

Your in-game name: Doug (Leland right now)
Your in-game Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Doug_Doug/

Rulebreaker's Steam Community Link: (In the case, that you cannot retrieve the link and/or name, do not make the report. Instead inform the admins of the server and they will look out for the rulebreaker.) http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zigglegigglerox

Server on which the rulebreaking occured: Dodgeball

Witnesses: Huskyfox, dr.stevewonder, and a few others. Only 6-7 people on at that time

Proof (Chat Logs, In-game Screenshots. Note: We request that all chat logs be screen-shotted, as chat logs can be falsified.)

Last edited by Doug on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HakureiReimu_Husky

Re: Harassment on dodgeball

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

+Witness Every time Ziggle has entered the Dodgeball server in the absence of an admin, he has been toxic in one way or another, whether it would be targeting, intentional teamkilling, rude chats, etc.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is goodbye.
Meoww

Post by Meoww »

User was permanently silenced.

After much thought Froot and I came to this decision. Ziggle's chat logs alone are enough for a perm silence, so this was the deciding factor.

HOWEVER, the bottom two screenshots we were unable to take into account because we know that they are one-sided. So this decision was on chat logs and witness reports alone.

Please if there are any further questions please add Froot or myself to discuss this in private.

[Owner] Fire : I hate dodgeball, you can quote me
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Report handled.