Help

LitchDoctor

Help

Post by LitchDoctor »

I was playing on -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Surf| [Skill Maps] and I was silenced for 10 min, I am not 100% sure why I was silenced but I think it was because I said "I'm going to ddos your refrigerator." So I kind of understand getting silenced because of claimed hacking, but it just seemed kind of silly. After waiting what I thought was 10 min I tried to talk, but nothing happened, so I waited for a good 20 min before realising that something was wrong. Then I did something stupid, I tried to change my name to "my 10 min silence should be up by now," but it was to long. Then I just decided to change my name to "why was i silenced?" Afterwards I was banned for an hour, here is the ban info: http://disc-ff.site.nfoservers.com/sour ... mid&Submit. I don't fully understand why I was silenced, I don't understand why my 10 min silence was not lifted, but I understand why I was banned. Please help, I love the server and I love the people, Husky is a great guy, I am just confused.
HakureiReimu_Husky

Re: Help

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

Incorrect format. You were silenced due to the fact that I told everyone to stop with the ddos jokes. You were the only person to not obey the directive to cease the jokes. Also, your ban lasts an hour. However, when you get back on after your hour ban, I will look into why your silence did not expire.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Wed May 04, 2016 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is goodbye.
HakureiReimu_Husky

Original post updated.
This is goodbye.
LitchDoctor

Post by LitchDoctor »

Ok thx, what happened was went upstairs to go do something, then when I came back people were talking about ddos so I made that comment. I guessed I missed what you said, thx again.
HakureiReimu_Husky

I have decided to unban you because I realize I made a mistake, I should have instructed you to contact me if the mod glitches out. I will be contacting you via steam momentarily.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Wed May 04, 2016 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Appeal handled.