Ban appeal

Post by Darkknight »

My steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/102981835/
My steam id: STEAM_0:0:98434363
Banned by: deity of the mask
Type of punishment: ban
Server where i recieved punishment: -[DISC - FF.com]- [24/7 Death Run #1]
How long is my punishment: 1 day? But never got unbanned
Reason: Determined to repeatedly stall games even after warned not to.
Banned by Admin

Alright so what happened: my little brother was playing on a deathrun server but he can be really annoying alot of times and he was stalling games after that he got banned on hes own account but i got banned to somhow..i dont know if it is an ip ban or somthing but i am really sorry for my brother that he did this
My brothers account information: (for if it is needed)
Id: TEAM_0:1:95535706
Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/546535656526
Deity of the Mask
Veteran

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Deity of the Mask »

Howdy, I do remember me banning Kingkiller301 (who I'm going to assume is the brother you are talking about). I banned his account for a day because he repeated blocking the path on Dr_Baby_Pirate_Adventure after multiple warnings and smites/timebombs. The ban was only for his account, not an IP ban. However the ban expired 9 and a half months ago. Neither he nor you should have any problem logging on to the Disc FF servers unless someone on your IP address has been permanently banned (which is an absolute last resort).

Amiibo Alex wrote: My uncle is a lawyer, and I will take legal action to this.
Darkknight

Post by Darkknight »

Hey!
The weird thing is i keep trying to join a server but it keeps saying: disconnected: you have been banned by this server, check http://www.Disc-FF.com/ for more info while his ban is expired already for a long time is there anything possimble for you to do?
Already thanks for replaying :)!

Edit: ive found the problem my little brother has got a permanent on another account for advertsing hacks but can you at least unban my account? Because i love your servers and i would never do somthing like this myself
Last edited by Darkknight on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deity of the Mask
Veteran

Post by Deity of the Mask »

yikes... Unfortunately advertising hacks is a permabannable offense. We have a very strict rule against it. In addition because you stated that he used another account to do so means he was most likely using it to evade his punishment for doing so, which is a permanent IP ban offense. Since I did not assign the perma ban, there is no longer anything I personally can do. I am sorry. I would suggest trying to get in contact with either Spicy, Fire, or the person who set the permaban on your brother. However it will have to be his appeal because he has to appeal his punishment. No one else can post an appeal for someone else's punishment.

I am sorry for it dragging you into this mess.
Last edited by Deity of the Mask on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Amiibo Alex wrote: My uncle is a lawyer, and I will take legal action to this.
Darkknight

Post by Darkknight »

Alright no problem at all i get the dicision you guys made and yeah you are just doing your job making the disc ff servers as safe as possimble
Thanks for responding and your help!
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Sorry for the trouble.
Like Deity said, get your brother to post an appeal if you'd like this worked out.