Post by Hitler Did Something »

Code: Select all

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/42394824023840/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142326354

Which Admin Punished You: FawlessRoach
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Freak Fortress #1

How long they punished you for: Permanent 

Reason why they punished you: For aimbot?

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. : I was having minor internet issues, and I had a shit PC, and I was just shooting at the boss, except I had a good aim, but the thing is, how am I hacking? I've seen the demo, it did look suspicious, but it was my internet that caused me to aim at the boss better since he is slow, I also don't know how to hack, and I don't want know it.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Because I think the admin is blind, he didn't look at my ping, and I don't even know how to hack tf2, this is also my favorite TF2 server, AND that is the only freak fortress server that is popular than others, saxton hale servers are boring af.
i'm spanish so sorry for my bad english. I hope I can hop back into my favorite freak fortress server.

also, this is NOT my main account.
Last edited by Hitler Did Something on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Armen
Veteran

Re: Banned by a blind admin. [Unban Request]

Post by Armen »

Back in 2013, I had roughly 90-130 ping when I first joined DISC-FF but my gameplay was never suspicious.
Your aim was twitchy in the demos. Bad internet/ping does not do that to your aim. I have spectated a lot of people with poor ping.
It just seemed like your reticle was always trying to stay on someone's hitbox.
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Post by FawfulRoach »

First off, I would like to mention that the ban was actually issued on Freak Fortress # 2 and not # 1. Just a minor correction.

Second off, you claim that you had internet issues and that I did not check your ping. However, I did in fact check your ping by hitting tab. On tf2, your ping showed up in the 60's. Also, just to double check, I typed "ping" into console for a more accurate result. It showed that your ping was between 100 and 110. About 102 to be approximate: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ol2a1z8380hfz ... 9.png?dl=0 (apologies for the tiny resolution).

That being said, I will now post the footage I have gathered of your aim: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5lh443b0i1oj ... 4GWAa?dl=0 (if you cant preview it, just download)

Now in the first clip, the lag argument is somewhat plausible; because while you did twitch somewhat suspiciously, it still took you a bit longer to aim directly at the boss.

However, the second and third clips were dead giveaways for me. In the second and third clips, your aim constantly twitched towards their hitboxes in a speedy fashion. As Armen mentioned, having poor internet doesn't affect your aim like that. Coming from someone who typically has 120 ping on the tab menu and 170 in console, this has never happened to me.
also, this is NOT my main account.

Another thing I would like to mention is why you would come on with your alt account. If you were so confident in the fact that you were not hacking, why not just come on your main account? This seems somewhat off to me.

In conclusion, your aim was way too perfect and twitchy, and your internet wasn't even that poor either. Unless a higher power decides to remove it, I recommend the ban stays.
Last edited by FawfulRoach on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hitler Did Something

I don't know what else to proof that i'm not hacking, but that is my MAIN account : http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561148235015467451

I've been playing TF2 since 2014 late in this acc, I decided to take a break from this account, my main's account purpose is to smurf in CS:GO, not to play tf2. (From now on)
Darkone2e
Veteran

Post by Darkone2e »

I would simply like to add that your main account has been VAC banned before.
Hitler Did Something

Portal 2 Ban, nothing to worry about.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Hitler Did Something wrote:Portal 2 Ban, nothing to worry about.
You know what VAC is right? That doesn't help you, regardless of the game.
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

The demos show pretty clear signs of hacking. The ban will stay.

Also, ONLY POST ON BAN APPEALS IF YOU'RE DIRECTLY INVOLVED.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.