Gag Appeal *We Need To Have A Little Talk PropHunt*

JobLobber

Gag Appeal *We Need To Have A Little Talk PropHunt*

Post by JobLobber »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JobLobber/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:182668704

Which Admin Punished You: PembrokeWelshCorgi
Type of punishment: Gag
Server where you received the punishment: PropHunt (AGAIN)

How long they punished you for: 2 WEEKS!

Reason why they punished you: Do Not Ghost (Seriously?)

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased: No Conversation, Confrontation, Just An INSTA-GAG.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I Never Ghosted. When I Stated "LADDER DIDNT DO WHAT I WANTED IT TO DO FFS". i was the ladder talking about MYSELF MESSING UP, and earlier i was talking about the CONTROL POINT, not the prop control point, THE ACTUAL CONTROL POINT. because i wanted to know why it didnt work.

P.S. before someone tells me to read the rules. i know the god d*mn rules ok, and i understand them as well as follow them. so dont harp at me to read them.
PembrokeWelshCorgi
Veteran

Re: Gag Appeal *We Need To Have A Little Talk PropHunt*

Post by PembrokeWelshCorgi »

Talking about your own prop while on red team is still prohibited. However, even if you did not understand this, you've been incredibly toxic during your time on the server, and you even took it upon yourself to leave an angry comment on my profile.

Based on your behavior in response to your punishment (and your overall behavior), I think the gag should stay.
Last edited by PembrokeWelshCorgi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D....
JobLobber

Post by JobLobber »

Listen
1st. I apologize for leaving a hurtful comment on your steam profile, I'll delete that.
2nd. So I can't talk about me even if I'm dead? Strange rule but ok I guess I'll have to follow.
3rd. I was incredibly "toxic" today problaby because I went to the dentist today and got a clean-up that HURT LIKE HELL so I was already pretty "toxic". Sorry for that. Also the intensity of the comment.
If you don't believe me about the dentist I'll post a pick on instagram of my teeth and the stuff I got from the office.

If it wouldn't be too much of a hassle I'd like to have the gag appealled or at the least shortened. Today was just a rough day for me, sorry dude.

P.s. I deleted the messages
Last edited by JobLobber on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Currently under review.
Soup
Veteran

Post by Soup »

USER HAS BEEN WARNED DUE TO NOT BEING DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THIS PUNISHMENT AND HAS DISREGARDED FORUM RULES.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

USER HAS BEEN WARNED DUE TO NOT BEING DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THIS PUNISHMENT AND HAS DISREGARDED FORUM RULES.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
JobLobber

Post by JobLobber »

Oh, so I just can't talk about my prop, Seems reasonable. I'm Okey dokey with the gag being shortened, thx abraham
PembrokeWelshCorgi
Veteran

Post by PembrokeWelshCorgi »

Abraham wrote:I wasnt on the server when this happened nor do I think I have seen you before, but seeing you got 4punishments total before this one, one of them being appealed and accepted before, which brings it down to 3 from where I see it, the length on this punishment isnt justified, im not saying the punishment should be removed but it definitely should be shortened. We have admin guidelines for a reason, this guy isnt even close to a 2week punishment yet.

What comes to the rule of you not being allowed to even ghost your self, its not really a rule about ghosting your self, its about saying the propname. Someone else might be using the same prop, even if youre dead, when you say the prop name in voice or text chat, some people just pick out the word "ladder" and instantly start looking for a prop that matches the description. Please follow our server rules and if youre unaware of what they are and what they hold inside of them, scroll down on this guide I made a while back, you can find what each rule is all about under the spoilers.
He's been previously banned for a week by SpicyCandy. Due to his behavior, the length of the previous punishment and his inability to follow rules, I feel the length is justified.
Last edited by PembrokeWelshCorgi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D....
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Last edited by SpicyCandy on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Your gag is mainly staying due to your extreme toxicity. You are also responsible for your own actions, regardless of whether or not you were affected by whatever medical treatments you've gone through. Appeal denied.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.