Ban Appeal

Static Shock

Ban Appeal

Post by Static Shock »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/samuelsamhouston/

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:118850425

Which Admin Punished You: FawfulRoach

Type of punishment: Ban

Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Freak Fortress #3| [Amp/Crits/RTD]

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: toxic, disrespect, arguing with players, evading silence

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: None.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: After more than 4 months of being banned, I'd like to come back to this group of servers. I am certain that I've grown much more mature than when I got banned. I no longer like to fight with other people, tossing insults, and then leaving to avoid punishment. This may seem very farfetched, but please, with every fiber of my being, give me one more chance. If you deny me, then I'll stop myself from posting ban disputes like this in the future to avoid annoying you people any longer.
Last edited by Static Shock on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by FawfulRoach »

Like I mentioned before, your history of being toxic was quite an issue on the server. On top of this, the fact that you avoided punishment for such behavior amplified your punishment to a permaban, as avoiding punishment is seen as a more serious offence. For this reason, I felt this punishment was valid, and I believe the ban should stay.
Static Shock

Post by Static Shock »

Sure, it may be a lot of LTAP, but it's been nearly FOUR months. If you honestly think I haven't improved at that point, then I don't know what to say. If you give me a single chance to prove that I have improved, then you'll see I HAVE certainly changed. You could even spectate one of my regular games that are NOT on this group of servers and you would still see.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Due to your consistently toxic behavior on the server, and harassment of admins through admin chat following your silence, your appeal is being denied.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler