Banned by jasmin

cedtech

Banned by jasmin

Post by cedtech »

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cedtech/
Your Steam ID: Cedtech

Admin Punished You: Jasmine
Type of punishment : banned
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Dodgeball| [Airblast Fun!]

How long they punished you for: 1 day

Reason why they punished you: ' Evading punishment '

Hello, yesterday (10 June 2017) I have been banned from the Dodgeball because I ' Evading punishment ' by changing my name to unmute me froot pls. I have done this because by an admin mute me from this server because I and some of my friend were spamming and saying rude thing. I even talked to the admin and he explained me why he muted me I understood and thanks him, a year or so later (not sure the exact time) I rejoin the server with my friend and I wanted to chat with froot because he is really friendly (like most people on this server). But I noticed I was still muted so i change my name to "unmute me froot pls" (i did not know this site existed) and with no warning jasmin banned me

Reason why I should remove the punishment: I understand that i could have done some research to see if there was any way to communicate with the admin of this server. I change my name to "unmute me froot pls" just to be a little funny and make my friend laugh. I think jasmin did not give me a fair chance he could have message me and told me to come here if i wanted to be unmuted.

Me and my friend really like your server and I still want to play on it I hope you will considered to unban me

(very sorry for my poor english)

thanks for reading
-Cedtech
Jasmine
Veteran

Re: Banned by jasmin

Post by Jasmine »

Your friend first wrote in the chat saying that you asked me to unmute you.
I explained that this behaviour to try and communicate while punished is a evade of the punishment and that it was a bannable offense.
One map later you changed your name, again evading the punishment.

The original reason for the punishment was you constantly putting a racist bind which I asked you not to use because you've been banned before for racism.

My original gag was 60minutes. Then you decided to evade your punishment.
I gave you two warnings. The initial one for being racist and the second warning to explain that you evaded your ban.
Last edited by Jasmine on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Much love
Jasmine
cedtech

Post by cedtech »

I'm very sorry but i never saw that you "explained that this behaviour to try and communicate while punished is a evade of the punishment and that it was a bannable offense." I don't always look at the chat because whil playing dodgball you have to be focus on to the rocket you could have sand me a steam message that way i would have been sure to see it

and i would like to see the racist bind that I did. I don't quit remember it
cedtech

Post by cedtech »

Ok I admit its my fault I should have read the rule and stopped being immature with racist stuff and such. I am very sorry I just hope there is a way for me to rejoin the server. if there a way for me to be forgiven pleas let me know.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

I have unbanned you.
This will be a second chance, don't make me regret it and please note that we do not accept any kind of racism, hatespeech, sexism or similar.
Have fun.
Much love
Jasmine
cedtech

Post by cedtech »

I thank you so much! I promise that my behavior on this server will change.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Appeal accepted. Ban was lifted.
Make sure to follow the rules or the punishment will be more severe next time.