League of Legends Thread

Satan
Veteran

League of Legends Thread

Post by Satan »

Here is where we complain about elo hell help other league players/call them scrubs. This can also be used as a thread for looking for people to play with in ranked or just for fun. Posting your division would make it easier to identify your skill level (Obviously).

Personally, I do not play much ranked anymore (Currently Silver 1) and usually just play up to 2 arams a day. However, I would like to play more, but with people I dont despise with all of my heart.
Last edited by Satan on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
rip mg
West

Re: League of Legends Thread

Post by West »

I stopped playing that game ages ago. Far as I remember, I got to Gold 3 without trying and being demoted from inactivity multiple times.
Last edited by West on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Satan
Veteran

Post by Satan »

West wrote:I stopped playing that game ages ago. Far as I remember, I got to Gold 3 without trying and being demoted from inactivity multiple times.
At first I was playing it to get better and to be a really good player, but then I realized Im not that kind of gamer and now I just play arams/fun gamemodes/normals with friends and occasional ranked to not decay.
Last edited by Satan on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rip mg
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

I got to around 2K ELO with Malphite, Kog'Maw, Garen, and Fiddles, then I stopped. IT's been too long tbh.