Weed Log

Satan
Veteran

Re: Weed Log

Post by Satan »

Hipster_Trip wrote:
Spoiler
me
i dont get why some people who do drugs have shirts like that or wallpapers/posters like he does, where it is obvious he's doing something illegal and should probably be checked by any police officer that sees him.

or he could live somewhere where its legal who knows
Last edited by Satan on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rip mg
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

I find it funnier that our arguably most active/longest thread is a giant collection of evidence of illicit activities, that if used as evidence could potentially land a ton of the people here in a cell and or with fines and shit.

Not that we're a large enough community for this to become a realistic threat of happening, I'd assume.
Last edited by soulharvester on Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

soulharvester wrote:I find it funnier that our arguably most active/longest thread is a giant collection of evidence of illicit activities, that if used as evidence could potentially land a ton of the people here in a cell and or with fines and shit.

Not that we're a large enough community for this to become a realistic threat of happening, I'd assume.
No more jail, at least for me: http://www.phillymag.com/news/2014/10/0 ... minalized/
Starting October 20th, possession of small amounts of marijuana will be a civil offense in the city of Philadelphia.

Mayor Michael Nutter signed Jim Kenney’s marijuana decriminalization bill in a ceremony at City Hall today. It goes into effect later this month.

This isn't legalization, but most possession offenses have been turned into fines. Those possessing 30 grams or less of marijuana will be cited and fined $25. Those smoking in public will be cited and fined $100, or made to perform nine hours of community service. Cops will also confiscate any weed they find.
Last edited by Fire on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage
Drewski
Veteran

Post by Drewski »

Eh, I'm somewhat in the fence about making week legal. I'll start with the reasons why I think it should be legalized
1. It will give the Community, Schools, and Community buildings more money to better help serve the people that live in that community.
2. It may help reduce stress.

Here are the problems I think may come up if it is Legal...
1. Weed is a PROVEN gateway drug to more harmful stuff that just won't make you hungry...
2. A moonshine situation may come up. I'm not trying to sound greedy, But one of the main reasons why I think should be legalized will be to help the local community via Taxes on weed.
3. May fall into the wrong hands. We just can't have 16 year olds running around smoking weed.
4. Needs to be Governed by the local government. Even though you will be free to smoke, There needs to be a max limit of weed you will be able to carry. (To prevent a moonshine type of problems )
5. No smoking in public. Duh, You will be able to smoke in your house but there are some people who wish not to see it so, As citizens, We should respect each other's views.
Last edited by Drewski on Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

Drewski wrote:1. Weed is a PROVEN gateway drug to more harmful stuff that just won't make you hungry...
2. A moonshine situation may come up. I'm not trying to sound greedy, But one of the main reasons why I think should be legalized will be to help the local community via Taxes on weed.
3. May fall into the wrong hands. We just can't have 16 year olds running around smoking weed.
4. Needs to be Governed by the local government. Even though you will be free to smoke, There needs to be a max limit of weed you will be able to carry. (To prevent a moonshine type of problems )
5. No smoking in public. Duh, You will be able to smoke in your house but there are some people who wish not to see it so, As citizens, We should respect each other's views.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Satan
Veteran

Post by Satan »

Drewski wrote:Eh, I'm somewhat in the fence about making week legal. I'll start with the reasons why I think it should be legalized
1. It will give the Community, Schools, and Community buildings more money to better help serve the people that live in that community.
2. It may help reduce stress.

Here are the problems I think may come up if it is Legal...
1. Weed is a PROVEN gateway drug to more harmful stuff that just won't make you hungry...
When did the weed log turn into sharing your opinion on legalizing weed
I think you put a bit too much effort into this friendly buddy pal
Last edited by Satan on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rip mg
Drewski
Veteran

Post by Drewski »

Eh, I thought it might make sense because this is a thread about weed and It will be useless just to make a whole new thread about my views on weed.
Last edited by Drewski on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Bruh smoking weed cures cancer idiot.
Last edited by Phantom on Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Phantom wrote:Bruh smoking weed cures cancer idiot.
People actually believe this.
Last edited by soulharvester on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

soulharvester wrote:
Phantom wrote:Bruh smoking weed cures cancer idiot.
People actually believe this.
cause it's true retard
Last edited by Phantom on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit