I Twizz would like to formally apologize.

mtwizzer

I Twizz would like to formally apologize.

Post by mtwizzer »

Seeing as to how my behavior in the past has caused a build up of hate towards me i am here to state my actions and formally apologize for them. First to monkeypeas, i would legitimately like to apologize for disrespecting you and being pissy about the decision to not vote me for admin, i now understand that your decision Monkey was the right one i was not ready to uphold the rights to the administrative privileges.
the fact of the matter is is that it was my behavior and rudeness that got me were i am today so to you monkeypeas i am sorry you did not deserve the treatment i gave you and i still have the up-most respect for you. Now to Athena, I would like to say i am sorry for disrespecting your friends and the server players i know you have a very deep care for the disc-ff community and i would like to let you know that i still think of you as a friend even though you may fell differently. I still love all the people of trade/fun and the disc-ff community.
Dubstab
Veteran

Re: I Twizz would like to formally apologize.

Post by Dubstab »

Just one question... This couldn't be said through private chat? I personally feel like you are aiming your whole message to 2 persons, while likely many people get involved with, while that is highly unnecessary..
mtwizzer

Post by mtwizzer »

The only reason it was brought here is because the two people of whom i speak wish to no longer have any communication with me under any regards so i wanted let them know that after the events that transpired over half a year ago i am sorry. weather they uderstand its genuality is compleatly besides the fact i know i mean it and i said what should have been said along tima ago.
saam

Post by saam »

pussy