Improv
Veteran

Re: Windows 10.

Post by Improv »

THP|Abraham wrote:
Improv wrote:
Armen wrote:
Improv wrote:
Varple wrote:Did you update your drivers?
what drivers would I need to update?
omg improv, you need to update your graphics drivers.
I launched the game forgetting to update mine and the game ran at 1fps.
But I updated them and now they are fine.
I have a graphics card that does not receive drivers for windows 8 or windows 10

looks like i'm going back to 7 lmao.
What graphics card you got? o,o If its Nvidia, I know you can update some drivers for it from Nvidia Experience so just download that and try trough it.
ATI Radeon HD 4200. my computer is old

I don't lag much in tf2 now but the lag is mostly caused by me not being able to play in the settings i'm used to playing
Last edited by Improv on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Former Saxton Hale/Trade admin, Full time weaboo
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Improv wrote:
THP|Abraham wrote: What graphics card you got? o,o If its Nvidia, I know you can update some drivers for it from Nvidia Experience so just download that and try trough it.

I don't lag much in tf2 now but the lag is mostly caused by me not being able to play in the settings i'm used to playing
Save some cash for Nvidia GTX 670, semi old graphics card but able to run even FarCry 4 with ultra graphs +60fps. It costs like 100$ so its cheap and powerful. Tho that depends if youre other parts can handle it, I got 500w powersource and its having a hard time with the graphics card.
Last edited by Abraham on Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
MartijnV
Veteran

Post by MartijnV »

THP|Abraham wrote:
Improv wrote:
THP|Abraham wrote: What graphics card you got? o,o If its Nvidia, I know you can update some drivers for it from Nvidia Experience so just download that and try trough it.

Save some cash for Nvidia GTX 670, semi old graphics card but able to run even FarCry 4 with ultra graphs +60fps. It costs like 100$ so its cheap and powerful. Tho that depends if youre other parts can handle it, I got 500w powersource and its having a hard time with the graphics card.

That 670 series is a beast, by far one of their best products back then
Last edited by MartijnV on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salute !

===========================================================

i am a former Admin on our former DeathRun server.

My Steam Community profile, click the picture to go to it:

Also i have terms:
+Festive/-Festive means Referral confirmed/declined
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

MartijnV wrote:
THP|Abraham wrote:
Improv wrote:

That 670 series is a beast, by far one of their best products back then
^wich is why I bought it when I had to upgrade from GTX 550Ti and had low funds
Last edited by Abraham on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Ibuix

Post by Ibuix »

THP|Abraham wrote:
Improv wrote:

I'll give u a g2xg in your 600sfp caliber hard driver and video card your entire LAN.
Last edited by Ibuix on Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw the rules, I have money.
Anomaly
Veteran

Post by Anomaly »

Still no 4:3 stretch support from Intel for optimus setups on Windows 10. They have acknowledged it, though.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
Improv
Veteran

Post by Improv »

THP|Abraham wrote:
Improv wrote:

I guess ill just play tf2 without dx81 or my standard resolution until get myself a new graphics card, windows 10 is really cool so i guess ill tolerate it.
Last edited by Improv on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Saxton Hale/Trade admin, Full time weaboo
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

Go macs!!! Not really -_- no windows 10 for me
Last edited by LewandaSillyFeathers on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

My thoughts on W10.
Mac don't play good games.
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Spoiler
My reaction to W10 when updating and had to go to bed.

I mean I like it bar a few glitches, and having three taskbars.
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?