Spread the love.

FawfulRoach
Veteran

Re: Spread the love.

Post by FawfulRoach »

CorgiBear wrote:I would add more people but I might end up listing too many. If I didn't add you please don't take it the bad way, I love you too. ;~;
Spoiler
Abraham: I don't know if I'd still be here if it weren't for you, You've got the best drunk laugh and you make everything really fun. : )

Samba: Another person that kept me around, you've been here for me when I really needed someone to talk to and I can't appreciate it any more than I do.

Spicy: Even though you listened to Angel and gave me a heart attack saying I was in trouble, you're still pretty damn nice. I'll forgive you this time mother.

Angel: I couldn't wish for a better friend and someone who's so damn happy all the time. No one else I'd rather call a nerd and mean it than you. : )

Varple: I know I don't talk to you too often, but I'm really happy we're friends. Even if you constantly tease me for the stupid stuff I say. Thankyouforthegift <3

Fawful: You're such a punk for thinking I'm your mother but you're pretty cool I guess.

Pail: You're such an amazing person and you're constantly making sure everyone is happy. I really admire you for that, glad to hear you're doing good! :D <3

Idjit: I appreciate that you're patient with me when I ask stupid questions, thanks for not punching me in the face when we play l4d2 >.>

Pembroke: You're a damn good friend and you're there if I need to vent about something if I need it I appreciate that more than you know.

Soup: We could have a conversation about anything and it would never be boring. I love that about you even if you're a PUNK. <3
Aww, thanks for showing the love, MOM!! :lol:
Last edited by FawfulRoach on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soup
Veteran

Post by Soup »

Soup: We could have a conversation about anything and it would never be boring. I love that about you even if you're a PUNK. <3

Love you too ya butt! <3
Last edited by Soup on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
PembrokeWelshCorgi
Veteran

Post by PembrokeWelshCorgi »

Yang: Very goodhearted person who's easy to talk to. A good friend who's always fun to play with.

CorgiBear: You and Chikiro were the two people that kept me coming back to the server when I first joined. You're incredibly fun to play with. You were one of the few people who convinced me that I would make a good admin, and I really appreciate that.

Soup: You're a wonderful friend and a big help when I need someone to talk to. You always seem cheerful, and you're very fun to play with. Thanks for talking me into applying.

Love ya guys
Last edited by PembrokeWelshCorgi on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D....
Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

I miss people... maybe...
Profile picture made by Faiithe.