[Global Admin App] Anomaly

Anomaly
Veteran

[Global Admin App] Anomaly

Post by Anomaly »

Special Note: Today is the 6th and I earn my Veteran status on the 21st, so this (should be) legal since there is a two week waiting period. If not I can reapply on the 21st.

In-Game name(s): [FF'A] Anomaly

I am applying for Global Admin

My SteamID is STEAM_0:0:3647889 and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967561506

I would make a good global admin because:
1.) I have a huge appreciation for this community and it's members and I think I have done a really good job as an Admin.
2.) I get along with and have 0 issues with any of the admins or veterans.
3.) I am a great communicator and I learn fast, so I can be taught server-specific rules quickly. I also take a LOT of notes.
4.) I no longer have 32+ hours a week to be an admin as my job is requiring that I work more, so this is a great way for me to continue my contributions to this community while still maintaining my admin status.
5.) The idles are hell and I've been on them for 2 years get me out of here IVE SEEN SOME SHIT MAN. -tweak- (Kidding, I couldn't think of a #5 right now because I am sleepy).

Other things I should mention are: I have always/will always do anything asked of me to the absolute very best of my abilities. I have very good ethics when performing my admin duties and I have been looked to a lot to make a lot of tough final decisions. Also there is a pumpkin on idle 2 and 3 to commemorate me so that has to count for something right?
Last edited by Anomaly on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: [Global Admin App] Anomaly

Post by Dongle »

I think you would be a great global admin if you spread out more to the other servers. I see you come on DR sometimes but you don't really branch out of Idles.
ImageImage
Person_Unknown
Veteran

Post by Person_Unknown »

Anomaly would be a good choice for global admin. Like he said, I've noticed he can't get on frequently, but he loves to help out the community. He's friendly and willing to help. He'd be good for the position.
IN LOVING MEMORY - We miss you Person

Need me? Link to my profile's right here.
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

I think Anomaly is a swell admin and would be a wonderful addition to the global admins. I'm happy to have been able to talk to him and be friends with him as well as be on the admin team with him.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Passing on this application. You can still reapply if you feel you might make it with a second go.
ImageImage