Complaint against "mers"

Minnesota

Complaint against "mers"

Post by Minnesota »

I'd like to file a complaint on the admin "mers" on the jb server. He has freekilled 4-5 times in a 20 minute period. He's also freekilled a couple people because they unfaced at 6:00 and he's like that's not a reason for me to slay myself if anything I'll slap myself, that's not worth a slay? Also we were playing duck hunt, and I jumped off diving board and he shot me from the side of the diving board not from the back wall like your supposed to. He said I'm not allowed to left click air during panda freeday, which you can as long as you don't left click the CT. This kid is ridicilous. Please get rid of him.

Thanks, Minnesota
Last edited by Minnesota on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AsianCat

Re: Complaint against "mers"

Post by AsianCat »

If you are going to make a complaint against an admin, it's your best bet to record a demo. Without a demo, there's not much anyone can do.
Last edited by AsianCat on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

Sorry, I don't have a recording program. You can ask anyone that's in the game he's clueless.
Last edited by Minnesota on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AVALANCHE

Post by AVALANCHE »

He shot me for unfacing at 6, but only did 35 damage and didn't kill me and thats why he said he wouldn't kill himself. Haven't seen any freekills from him this session...
Last edited by AVALANCHE on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zigg

Post by Zigg »

I will confirm this. I rarely if ever have a problem worth posting about with anyone on JB but i do here. When he came on this morning, he was not enforceing rules when asked, also he was breaking rules himself without retribution. Top tir admins should take a close look at this guy, hes not benifiting he JB server with his admin...... after i complained about him, and he told me to post a demo "which i started recordeing" he shaped up... I have no real evidence aside from 3 ppl touching on the point. Me, Minnesota and Wu Tang.....
Last edited by Zigg on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mers

Post by Mers »

In the time I was playing I accidently freekilled wu tang and slayed myself, as for the other 3-4 supposed freekills I did not do, not sure if it was someone else or if you do not understand the rules on our jailbreak server. And just as avalanche said I freeshot him after six for free looking and let him and every other terrorist heal accordingly.

Here is a link to help you record demos: http://disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=65 you do not have to download anything because you can just use console commands to record it as shown in this post.

Now ziggs all you did was yell into your loud staticy mic and kept asking for repeats while the warden was telling you the orders. Both you and Minnesota continued to call me an idiot and talked down to me, but i was nice enough to let you speak your mind without gagging/muting you. I don't know if you two are serious or not but from the exagurated information you two have given us I would say you are just trying to get rise out of me.

This is the only post I am going to make because the last thing we need is another 20 page post that is filled with nothing but senseless flaming.
Last edited by Mers on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

Mers, also what about when we were playing duck hunt? I don't understand rules when your on the side of the pool not back wall and you shoot at me? 10Sucgo asked a question before I even reached back to destionation and you said it's fine that he did that? You need to stop acting so inoccent, thanks :)
Last edited by Minnesota on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zigg

Post by Zigg »

or the fact that i asked you to do something about the other freekiller when you first joined the server and you said "stop screaming" and didnt take another look at it.
Its your job to enforce the rules not break them.
Last edited by Zigg on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Green

Post by Mr. Green »

Imma take it from here : IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH AN ADMIN, MAKE A DEMO WITHOUT TELLING HIM OR WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
Last edited by Mr. Green on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Preston in charge of Office, Mr. Green of Dust2, Kris of Mini-games and Candyman of Jailbreak
Phantom wrote:Mr. Green have the biggest penis i've ever seen
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

Me asking him questions about his decissions or some of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p5zBhGA488
Last edited by Minnesota on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.