Candyman

Gabestep
Location: Michigan, United States of America, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Candyman

Post by Gabestep »

Obviously not the brightest spirit, Candyman complains. Candyman has been playing on Fire Friendly for a long time, clearly because obviously if he hasn't he wouldn't be co-owner. Candyman accusing me of disrespecting Rachael, because I told her to move her mic away from her mouth and/or go to options and turn down her mic transmit volume. Candyman silences me although I don't have a mic anymore, for mic spamming. Its not the shear stupidity of the matter, its how he says I was disrespecting, but he doesn't. Candyman tells me to stfu when I am chatting to him through admin chat when I am silenced. Candyman tells me he told me to stop, but Candyman mumbles to much to be understood. Its really not that I don't like him, he seems like a nice guy in real life, its that he is a hypocrite, calling me disrespectful (when I wasn't when he was in may I state), when clearly he is the one disrespecting people. I don't know how he got co-owner, if it was through playing for so long, or just by following rules, and enforcing them well, but in my opinion of course, I do not believe he should have gotten it.

I used to play Fire Friendly Jailbreak years ago under the name, BMS ¿|H3ÅЧH؆|? (http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/jaclement), 4 years or something like that ago, up until my steam account got disabled. Candyman never talked then or really even typed, but I would have never expected him to be such a jerk.

I changed accounts when I won the contest a couple of weeks ago because people clearly didnt like me in the server. No one besides Fire and Candyman, knew up until a couple of days ago when Fire said something on the server, even after that I don't think most people even knew. The only reason I am making this thread, is because I found it absurd that Candyman is calling me disrespectful when he is more disrespectful to people he doesn't like than I am to anyone. I don't find this unusual or odd, but find it sad and it fills me with pity. People over the internet say things like, "You don't have a life" or "I am very popular in real life and you are a loser", but they don't know me, and they can't say shit, and I ignore these usually because clearly everyone has a life who you can talk to and they can listen, or they wouldn't be living. But when people are truly disrespectful, and serious about stuff, like Candyman, it gets on my nerves.

Also, Candyman is supposed to be the enforcer of rules, when he breaks more rules than I have on the account "Le Delighte" myself have. Today he teamkilled me by spiking me with a smoke grenade by elevator, and then pressing the button. He told me that this isnt teamkilling, when I have been banned for spiking people with smoke grenades on this server.
The whole point of this thread is to state why I think Candyman should not talk shit, because he is more disrespectful then I am, myself.

Surry fur mai shittz tspelling, I haz F gotten in Engrisch
Last edited by Gabestep on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mers

Re: Candyman

Post by Mers »

Well gabestep we have had numerous problems with you before of which include trolling, it wouldn't suprise me if candyman muted/silenced you for spamming.
Last edited by Mers on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

Hey you know Gabestep thats your opinion and i respect that, but what I seen in the server was you and a bunch of other kids trying to troll rachael out of the server on the pushcircle map in minigames. it got so bad that even Kris had to silence a bunch of you guys in order for you guys to keep quiet. Now when everyone got unsilenced i seen your microphone icon pop up on the screen and make loud screech static noises, I told you numerous times to stop, you never did, and then you decided to tell rachael to move her mic away from her mouth repeatedly, so I silenced you. When the map switched to Smee Towers, i had to mute rachael because she wouldnt stop spamming on her microphone. You obviously thought I didnt and then you decided to start acting like a big shot and start disrespcting me by name calling, just because you THOUGHT i only shut you up and not rachael, also the fact that you threatened to DoS. I decided to ban you for 2 days which you should be greatful it wasnt permanently or close to it.

you say you played here for 4 years. Ive been here for about 7-8 years. Dont start questioning my role in FF, you have no right to, how I got to where I am today is a little thing called respect, which in my opinion you have non, all you do is whine and complain on these forums and in servers, every single time. Im getting tired of it. Like you said people clearly didnt like you in the server. I wonder why. A little advice kid, stop whining about every little thing, show some respect not just to the admins but the players as well, stop this trolling and acting big in the servers because it aint going to get you anywhere with FF.

I will admit I did smoke you, ONCE, becaue you kept disrespecting, but nowhere near the elevator it was basically right when the round started when everyone was choosing there weapons, and you also did the same but more than just one time and to more than just one person.

I know you said this thread was to state how I am more disrespectful than you. Honestly I am disrespectful to the players who disrespect me, thats how I always was, i remember you gabestep not once had we had a confrontation over the years, its because you respected me and I respected you as a player in FF who wants to be a part of this community. I do what I think is best for FF, and I must be doing a good job because I am still here in the position I am in today.
Last edited by Candyman on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
kri§
Server Admin

Post by kri§ »

why complain about being silenced if u don't have a mic then obviously the silence was more for the chat and i am not sure if u have a mic or not but you do use voice chat with hldj i am guessing because i have heard and saw you mic window pop up a few times but cant understand what you say you were flooding the chat with Rachael name telling her to shut mic off and stuff but it was not working so why keep bothering spamming that idk there was more then just you annoying her and causing her to rage thats why pointless to tell her to shut up when others are raging at her over chat but she was raging back so i silenced everyone for 5 minson that first map on the next map candyman did mute her and you message me in steam thank god she is muted maybe you thought i did it but i did not candy did although i was in spec off game most of the time so i don't know the full story you did start talking in admin chat i read it asking why you were silenced you were told static from what ever mic you have or hldj but still keep on saying i don't understand you should of just let it go after that its a silence 1 map wait but you still keep talking asking why in admin chat i never had a prob hearing candyman but maybe that's my settings.

That's all i know should of just dropped it. candyman does what he wants pointless to fuck with him lol everyone knows this.
Last edited by kri§ on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one
She's all 99 of them I need a machine gun.
Apathy
Veteran

Post by Apathy »

So just wanna start of with saying, this is not a dickriding post but I have to clarify.

First of all Candyman doesn't play minigames often, you know why? Cause the hours he is able to play are mostly dedicated to jailbreak, since that's where the most drama goes down so it's important to maintain control there.

Second of all, have you ever heard the saying "treat people the way you would like to be treated?". Since you tend to troll sometimes, and annoy the server, obviously he's going to get annoyed aswell. It's not his fault, it's your fault, or maybe you're to much of an egocentric to get that. The people who Candyman like have obviously been nice to him and therefore he is nice back to them.

Sorry to say this Gabe but you might want to wake up.
Last edited by Apathy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

Apathy wrote:So just wanna start of with saying, this is not a dickriding post but I have to clarify.

First of all Candyman doesn't play minigames often, you know why? Cause the hours he is able to play are mostly dedicated to jailbreak, since that's where the most drama goes down so it's important to maintain control there.

Second of all, have you ever heard the saying "treat people the way you would like to be treated?". Since you tend to troll sometimes, and annoy the server, obviously he's going to get annoyed aswell. It's not his fault, it's your fault, or maybe you're to much of an egocentric to get that. The people who Candyman like have obviously been nice to him and therefore he is nice back to them.

Sorry to say this Gabe but you might want to wake up.
Im nice to Candyman, as a result, he ignores me </3
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TeflonDon

Post by TeflonDon »

The Owner Fire has been killed in a tragic but serious way, he got molested right in the ass by a bulldozer....he loved it and screamed with happiness but he died.
Teflon Has been made owner of FF and Disc And fatty owes Teflon 100 million dollars.
Last edited by TeflonDon on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

TeflonDon wrote:The Owner Fire has been killed in a tragic but serious way, he got molested right in the ass by a bulldozer....he loved it and screamed with happiness but he died.
Teflon Has been made owner of FF and Disc And fatty owes Teflon 100 million dollars.
We missed you too Teflon.
Last edited by Phantom on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
Gabestep
Location: Michigan, United States of America, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Post by Gabestep »

Candyman wrote:Hey you know Gabestep thats your opinion and i respect that, but what I seen in the server was you and a bunch of other kids trying to troll rachael out of the server on the pushcircle map in minigames. it got so bad that even Kris had to silence a bunch of you guys in order for you guys to keep quiet. Now when everyone got unsilenced i seen your microphone icon pop up on the screen and make loud screech static noises, I told you numerous times to stop, you never did, and then you decided to tell rachael to move her mic away from her mouth repeatedly, so I silenced you. When the map switched to Smee Towers, i had to mute rachael because she wouldnt stop spamming on her microphone. You obviously thought I didnt and then you decided to start acting like a big shot and start disrespcting me by name calling, just because you THOUGHT i only shut you up and not rachael, also the fact that you threatened to DoS. I decided to ban you for 2 days which you should be greatful it wasnt permanently or close to it.

you say you played here for 4 years. Ive been here for about 7-8 years. Dont start questioning my role in FF, you have no right to, how I got to where I am today is a little thing called respect, which in my opinion you have non, all you do is whine and complain on these forums and in servers, every single time. Im getting tired of it. Like you said people clearly didnt like you in the server. I wonder why. A little advice kid, stop whining about every little thing, show some respect not just to the admins but the players as well, stop this trolling and acting big in the servers because it aint going to get you anywhere with FF.

I will admit I did smoke you, ONCE, becaue you kept disrespecting, but nowhere near the elevator it was basically right when the round started when everyone was choosing there weapons, and you also did the same but more than just one time and to more than just one person.

I know you said this thread was to state how I am more disrespectful than you. Honestly I am disrespectful to the players who disrespect me, thats how I always was, i remember you gabestep not once had we had a confrontation over the years, its because you respected me and I respected you as a player in FF who wants to be a part of this community. I do what I think is best for FF, and I must be doing a good job because I am still here in the position I am in today.
I now respect you more seeing how you actually are really mature. I am sorry for being so disrespectful yesterday, and I understand that you are just trying to do your part for the community. I was honestly not trying to disrespect or troll Rachael like the other kids, but clearly it looked like I was trying, it will not happen again. Sorry for all the crap I gave you yesterday.
I do have much respect, I respect my parents, my friends, family, and people who are also respectful. I do not whine about everything, only things I find cheap such as my crappy internet. On this account I have really not complained much besides small things that no one pays attention to. I am really sorry that you find me disrespectful, but I think both of us were being disrespectful yesterday.
Last edited by Gabestep on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

TeflonDon wrote:The Owner Fire has been killed in a tragic but serious way, he got molested right in the ass by a bulldozer....he loved it and screamed with happiness but he died.

Lol at this and Candy saying he has been with FF 7-8 years.
Last edited by Fire on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage