Jailbreak Rule Loopholes

Deathdog

Jailbreak Rule Loopholes

Post by Deathdog »

Hello Everyone, my name is deathdog and today i would wish to inform you about some things I think need to be touched up in the MOTD:

1. Panda knifing- Can or cannot pandas left click the air if they don't hit a ct? I have heard many arguements about this before.

2. "fish in a barrel last ct"- If the t's are all in solitary or some other place with little room and the ct calls "LAST CT" i have had people complain this is "FISH IN A BARREL", i would love the rules to clearify what is considered fish in a barrel.

3. Stacking- Pheonix was killed by slipin because he and another t's arms were touching, yet not completely inside each other. I would like for the rules to clarify this.

4. Punishments for freeshooting and freenading- this has happened to me too much and has annoyed me to death when i am on 2 health because of being freeshot or naded when they call "LAST CT"

5. No jumping- I have heard people complain you cannot restrict jumping even when warden says so, such as "crouch to the bottom of cell stairs" and the t's bhop there.

6. Time to LR- Many wardens say you have 5 seconds to lr and doesnt give the time to someone who is slow at choosing or selecting, this has happened to me before and there should be a default time in which the t can lr which would not be considered delaying.

7. Killing t's before 7:15 for not doing orders in cells- I would just like the MOTD to clarify this.

8. Delaying- How long is it until something is considered "delaying the round"?

9. Mic Delay- Most people do not live close to where the server is hosted and have mic delay, so whenever wardens say you cant talk over them, they usually dont take into account that almost all mics have delay on JB. Please clarify this in rules.

10. Repeating- Repeating an order is never fun, yet sometimes the warden will kill me if i ask him to clarify and say i didnt ask for a repeat, or when im warden somepeople ask for too many repeats.... can there be a limit on how many repeats you can have before it turns from legit to trolling?

11. Punishment for ghosting- When someone ghosts it can ruin the game I think it deserves a manditory slay

If i come up with more exploits i will be sure to list them... in the meantime please try to see what you can do about theese issues.

:evil: DEATHDOG :twisted:
Last edited by Deathdog on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

FriedBanana

Re: Jailbreak Rule Loopholes

Post by FriedBanana »

1. If you read motd, it says pandas can left click the air.
From the MOTD:
[During a regular Freeday, depending on rules, you may do anything but attack a CT. During a Zombie Freeday you may only walk/left click knife a CT. During a Panda Freeday you may only crouch/right click knife a CT. (You can't kill a T for knifing the air) During both Zombie and Panda Freedays you may only jump to get on top of something (you may climb ladders). During Zombie/Panda Freedays vents and teleporters are off limits. During Zombe/Panda Freedays only (and following rules given) you may kill the CT's without worry of being killed yourself. During Zombe/Panda Freedays CTs must not go anywhere that a T has to run+jump(same time) to get to.]
2. Fish in a barrel is basically, in my words, shooting at a group of T's when they have not done anything to rebel and when they are in a compact space or room(or a place they are unable to get out from). During last CT the ct must open solitary and at least give them a chance to run away if they were trapped somewhere.

3. Stacking is judged differently by people and depends how they want it, but they should at least warn unless they are completely stacked upon each other. However, i judge it, as long as i can see maybe about 4/5 of their body it isn't stacking.

4. Can't really put a punishment on this because sometimes people freeshoot/freenade, however if people are doing it on purpose they should be at least slayed and at most ct banned(or maybe even slapped for the equal damage).

5. You can restrict jumping, but you cannot just restrict it the WHOLE round by saying "NO JUMPING FOR THE WHOLE ROUND!" For example you could say "no jumping" while you're playing stackball, or you could include it in an order such as "go to the bottom of cell stairs, no jumping."

6. This doesn't need a time limit, the person who has LR should be given plenty of time to do their LR. However, if the warden tells you that you have till maybe 2:30 to LR, the terrorist shouldn't be waiting until exactly 2:31 to delay the round.

7. It's simple, you can kill the T's if they're in their cells if it is past 7:15 UNLESS they ask for a repeat OR pardon, or is given orders by the warden to STAY in their cells.
From the MOTD:
6. AFKers/people still in their cells after 7:15 (unless commanded to stay) may be killed unless they have asked for a repeat of orders
8. Delaying should not be a problem, I, personally, do not think the warden should stop giving orders just because there is one person rebelling and they want to kill them. However, i have seen a problem with this in some wardens, so in that case i suggest that people "get good" before playing on CT and being the warden because THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP THE ROUND FROM BEING DELAYED other then a bad warden.
From the MOTD:
28. You may give no command that requires the round to be halted for more than 30 seconds
27. Delaying the round will get you CT banned [Do not make players wait for more than a minute between orders]
9. The only reason you wouldn't be able to hear the warden is because either you're probably mic spamming and you won't even give the warden a chance to speak, or the warden has a shitty mic, so you can easily type "repeat" in chat instead of spamming "REPEAT! REPEAT!" on mic. That being said, DO NOT ASK FOR FALSE REPEATS.
From the MOTD:
6. Do not pretend to not understand a command if you do
Also, adding to this issue, terrorists shouldn't be spamming or talking randomly or for no reason.
4. Do not talking over/interrupting a CT on mic
10. It becomes pretty obvious when someone or a group of people are asking for a repeat when they do not need one. Instead of asking for "clarification" just ask for a repeat. Also, it's hard to take someone like you who trolls often seriously when you ask for repeats or clarification, and someone like you who talks like "Hank Hill" when you're the warden. Maybe people ask for repeats when you're the warden because of you're ability to talk in stupid accents/voices.

11. Punishment for ghosting is a simple gag. If the player continues to ghost intentionally they should be kicked. If the player is an obvious troll and continues to help the living T's or CT's they should be banned.
From the MOTD:
No Spamming (This includes playing music, voice changers, spaming mic being annoying/screaming, etc., and chat spamming.)
I don't know why you have so many issues about these "Loopholes" because if you played on the server long enough, it's not that hard to understand the rules. Most people just don't have common sense.
Last edited by FriedBanana on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Deathdog

Post by Deathdog »

My accent isnt stupid D:
also what about people with low mic? eh?

also i call them loopholes because the rules dont state what to do for all of theese... and thus certain people abuse them such as slipin or teflan
Last edited by Deathdog on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mers

Post by Mers »

Well teflon is just teflon, we will just leave it at that.
Last edited by Mers on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I will try and respond to this later.
Last edited by Fire on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
AVALANCHE

Post by AVALANCHE »

Mers wrote:Well teflon is just teflon, we will just leave it at that.
In other words, the rules don't apply to him the same way they do everyone else?
Last edited by AVALANCHE on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deathdog

Post by Deathdog »

I just want theese rules to be better defined in the motd so we dont have to have confusion and i notice it is the warden's decision but many wardens i know are strict and love killing t's as much as they can... I call theese loopholes because the strict wardens use theese loose rules to kill t's in a cheap way. I only want our t's to have a fair change and so wardens don't get trolled in the process. I could describe the many times teflon has come with a cocked nade and baited in a line so he would freekill everyone... also shooting the ball at me in soccer, 4 times -_-. I like teflon and slipin and stuff but when it comes to them being warden they use theese to kill as many t's as they can. Please fix this fire.

Last edited by Deathdog on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dolan

Post by Dolan »

deathdog wrote:Hello Everyone, my name is deathdog and today i would wish to inform you about some things I think need to be touched up in the MOTD:

1. Panda knifing- Can or cannot pandas left click the air if they don't hit a ct? I have heard many arguements about this before.

2. "fish in a barrel last ct"- If the t's are all in solitary or some other place with little room and the ct calls "LAST CT" i have had people complain this is "FISH IN A BARREL", i would love the rules to clearify what is considered fish in a barrel.

3. Stacking- Pheonix was killed by slipin because he and another t's arms were touching, yet not completely inside each other. I would like for the rules to clarify this.

4. Punishments for freeshooting and freenading- this has happened to me too much and has annoyed me to death when i am on 2 health because of being freeshot or naded when they call "LAST CT"

5. No jumping- I have heard people complain you cannot restrict jumping even when warden says so, such as "crouch to the bottom of cell stairs" and the t's bhop there.

6. Time to LR- Many wardens say you have 5 seconds to lr and doesnt give the time to someone who is slow at choosing or selecting, this has happened to me before and there should be a default time in which the t can lr which would not be considered delaying.

7. Killing t's before 7:15 for not doing orders in cells- I would just like the MOTD to clarify this.

8. Delaying- How long is it until something is considered "delaying the round"?

9. Mic Delay- Most people do not live close to where the server is hosted and have mic delay, so whenever wardens say you cant talk over them, they usually dont take into account that almost all mics have delay on JB. Please clarify this in rules.

10. Repeating- Repeating an order is never fun, yet sometimes the warden will kill me if i ask him to clarify and say i didnt ask for a repeat, or when im warden somepeople ask for too many repeats.... can there be a limit on how many repeats you can have before it turns from legit to trolling?

11. Punishment for ghosting- When someone ghosts it can ruin the game I think it deserves a manditory slay

If i come up with more exploits i will be sure to list them... in the meantime please try to see what you can do about theese issues.

1. Panda's can left click all they want as long as they don't hit a CT. If they hit a CT with a left click they can be killed.

2. This one I agree, needs some updating.

3. Stacking is stacking. Slipin has been banned countless times, slayed countless times, and CT Banned countless times, I would say that listening him for the rules wouldn't be a good idea. That was a freekill if that happened.

4. This has gone way to far. I completely agree. It's against the rules to do these things yet people do it LITERALLY all the time. I think myself personally as an admin in JB will start to take more severe action against this.

5. If the warden says "No jumping" then it's as simple as that, no jumping. If the warden forgets to say "no jumping" when giving an order such as "crouch to the bottom of cell stairs", as long as they're crouching while jumping it's fine.

6. 5 seconds is a massively insufficient amount of time to say lr by. If this happens report it, the CT should give the T at least 20 seconds or so to LR. Saying "Freeze and LR" is also very helpful for the CT.

7. I'm confused... Do you mean, for example, it's like 7:30 or something and a T isn't following orders in cells? If they're moving around and not following orders in cells then kill them, if they are just standing there in their spawn point, then leave them until 7:15.

8. A good 5 -10 seconds I'd say, it's not clear in MOTD rules.

9. Normally mic delay isn't very severe. Most of the time the warden isn't as cruel as to kill someone for 2 seconds of talking over them.

10. I personally think the same person shouldn't ask for a repeat more then 3 times. They're retarded if they can't get it by then. UNLESS someone is talking over them.

11. If someone ghosts I usually gag them for a round or so. I think that's fair. If it persists then they get an extended gag, if it happens again they get a slay. That's my methodology at least.
Last edited by Dolan on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deathdog

Post by Deathdog »

Dolan wrote:
1. Panda's can left click all they want as long as they don't hit a CT. If they hit a CT with a left click they can be killed.

2. This one I agree, needs some updating.

3. Stacking is stacking. Slipin has been banned countless times, slayed countless times, and CT Banned countless times, I would say that listening him for the rules wouldn't be a good idea. That was a freekill if that happened.

4. This has gone way to far. I completely agree. It's against the rules to do these things yet people do it LITERALLY all the time. I think myself personally as an admin in JB will start to take more severe action against this.

5. If the warden says "No jumping" then it's as simple as that, no jumping. If the warden forgets to say "no jumping" when giving an order such as "crouch to the bottom of cell stairs", as long as they're crouching while jumping it's fine.

6. 5 seconds is a massively insufficient amount of time to say lr by. If this happens report it, the CT should give the T at least 20 seconds or so to LR. Saying "Freeze and LR" is also very helpful for the CT.

7. I'm confused... Do you mean, for example, it's like 7:30 or something and a T isn't following orders in cells? If they're moving around and not following orders in cells then kill them, if they are just standing there in their spawn point, then leave them until 7:15.

8. A good 5 -10 seconds I'd say, it's not clear in MOTD rules.

9. Normally mic delay isn't very severe. Most of the time the warden isn't as cruel as to kill someone for 2 seconds of talking over them.

10. I personally think the same person shouldn't ask for a repeat more then 3 times. They're retarded if they can't get it by then. UNLESS someone is talking over them.

11. If someone ghosts I usually gag them for a round or so. I think that's fair. If it persists then they get an extended gag, if it happens again they get a slay. That's my methodology at least.
Alright dolan and fried my whole suggestion here wasnt about what you guys think it is, but what it should be in the rules. I have had complaints (specifically in panda knifing before MOTD change) about "this admin says this is ok" then someone says "NO THIS ADMIN SAYS IT'S NOT!" and i just need the MOTD to clear up these concerns so that Slipin, Teflon, Hrmy Hrmy Hrm, and other wardens dont overkill t's. Address theese in the MOTD, i can see why you are adressing theese to me but I am not concerned about this for myself... i am concerned for my fellow t's who have been abused by cheap warden tactics. Pheonix got killed for touching another T, 5 t's talked over warden due to mic delay and were killed, 2 t's and I were killed for panda left clicking the air, Slipin gave a t' five seconds and killed them because they couldnt choose thier LR, and all the other examples had gotten innocent t's killed. I just want everyone to know what the rules are on these so that we dont kill more players for no reason. Dolan and fried, thanks for your support and fried dont think that i dont know the rules, it's just thoose specific points that they are concidered loopholes because certain wardens abuse them. I hope fire can jump on these concerns of mine soon...

Cya

PS. how do i make a banner like you dolan? :D
Last edited by Deathdog on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Deathdog

Post by Deathdog »

Dolan: 7. I'm confused... Do you mean, for example, it's like 7:30 or something and a T isn't following orders in cells? If they're moving around and not following orders in cells then kill them, if they are just standing there in their spawn point, then leave them until 7:15.

I was talking about "slipin days" where you have to be on your toilet facing back of cells, or just facing back of cells in general. People kill other people BEFORE 7:15 because they leave cell doors closed and check, not giving the AFK people thier perscibed time.

And how did u get your banner?

Last edited by Deathdog on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.