Jailbreak Rule Loopholes

Fire
Owner

Re: Jailbreak Rule Loopholes

Post by Fire »

1. Panda knifing- Can or cannot pandas left click the air if they don't hit a ct? I have heard many arguements about this before.

"During a Panda Freeday you may only crouch/right click knife a CT. (You can't kill a T for knifing the air)"

2. "fish in a barrel last ct"- If the t's are all in solitary or some other place with little room and the ct calls "LAST CT" i have had people complain this is "FISH IN A BARREL", i would love the rules to clearify what is considered fish in a barrel.

The Fish in a Barrel rule only applies to games. If a situation comes up where all the Ts are in solitary and someone kills the CTs down to 1, then the Ts in solitary are just fucked.

3. Stacking- Pheonix was killed by slipin because he and another t's arms were touching, yet not completely inside each other. I would like for the rules to clarify this.

Stacking and touching are two different things. Stacking means to stand on top of one another. Touching means don't touch another player. This doesn't need to be explained as it should be obvious everyone (Slipin is just a idiot).

4. Punishments for freeshooting and freenading- this has happened to me too much and has annoyed me to death when i am on 2 health because of being freeshot or naded when they call "LAST CT"

I swear I had a rule about this. I will add it soon.

5. No jumping- I have heard people complain you cannot restrict jumping even when warden says so, such as "crouch to the bottom of cell stairs" and the t's bhop there.

You can say no jumping. The rule they are probably referring to is this one:

"7. If a T makes it to a location, but does not follow commands given to get there, they may not be killed [This does not include jumping from Point A to Point B style commands]"

So if you say crouch to bottom of cell stairs and they run/jump to get there, you can shoot at them until they make it to the location. Once they make it they are safe.

6. Time to LR- Many wardens say you have 5 seconds to lr and doesnt give the time to someone who is slow at choosing or selecting, this has happened to me before and there should be a default time in which the t can lr which would not be considered delaying.

I will add something for this but it really shouldn't be needed. People should be fair with giving out a time.

7. Killing t's before 7:15 for not doing orders in cells- I would just like the MOTD to clarify this.

If they are not AFK and just delaying you don't have to wait until 7:15.

8. Delaying- How long is it until something is considered "delaying the round"?

As soon as you give a command people should be attempting to follow the order unless they are asking for a repeat.

9. Mic Delay- Most people do not live close to where the server is hosted and have mic delay, so whenever wardens say you cant talk over them, they usually dont take into account that almost all mics have delay on JB. Please clarify this in rules.

I don't understand this.

10. Repeating- Repeating an order is never fun, yet sometimes the warden will kill me if i ask him to clarify and say i didnt ask for a repeat, or when im warden somepeople ask for too many repeats.... can there be a limit on how many repeats you can have before it turns from legit to trolling?

You only get 1 repeat. If multiple people are having a hard time understanding what a person is saying/asking them to do, then it is up to the Admins to take care of that and remove that person from CT.

11. Punishment for ghosting- When someone ghosts it can ruin the game I think it deserves a manditory slay

This is already a rule.

Far right hand side in red/yellow.
Last edited by Fire on Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Okay, for the mic delay one he means this:
A T can be talking before the warden starts talking and it can take 1-3 seconds for everyone else to hear it depending on the persons connection, So if the warden starts talking before the T can finish what he was going to say, and shoots him, that's what he means.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deathdog

Post by Deathdog »

Thanks fire, I hope you add thoose 2 rules because these are just things i have seen people abusing lately... next time i have this happen to me i will be ableto quote you :mrgreen: thanks!

:evil: DEATHDOG :twisted:
Last edited by Deathdog on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dolan

Post by Dolan »

deathdog wrote:
And how did u get your banner?

http://disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=452&start=90

Dutch Kitty (Lunches) did it for me.
Last edited by Dolan on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deathdog

Post by Deathdog »

oi dolan... i did my own :D

Last edited by Deathdog on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AsianCat

Post by AsianCat »

Fire wrote:2. "fish in a barrel last ct"- If the t's are all in solitary or some other place with little room and the ct calls "LAST CT" i have had people complain this is "FISH IN A BARREL", i would love the rules to clearify what is considered fish in a barrel.

Then the Ts in solitary are just fucked.
Just lol
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO