Minigames map removals

DutchKitty
Veteran

Minigames map removals

Post by DutchKitty »

List maps on this thread that you would like to see removed. Follow the format below and hopefully fire will see it and consider it..

Code: Select all

Map(s):
Why you want it removed:
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Re: Minigames map removals

Post by DutchKitty »

Map(s): Jacs multigames and smeetower
Why you want it removed: We play them atleast twice an hour and it gets really repetitive playing these 2 maps back and forth. Not to mention when we do play jacks multigames the only minigame we play is knife arena....
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

DutchKitty wrote:Map(s): Jacks multigames and smeetower
Why you want it removed: We play them atleast twice an hour and it gets really repetitive playing these 2 maps back and forth. Not to mention when we do play jacks multigames the only minigame we play is knife arena....
Dutch, keep in mind there is JACS and JACKS. I think you mean JACS though, the one with a shitty look to it and horrible songs?
Last edited by Pheonix on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

The only bugged map on the server is wario and only slightly so. No real reason to remove maps that are obviously popular.
Last edited by joevader on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

I agree with removing jacs due to it being "overplayed", smee isn't that overplayed anymore i dont think
Last edited by Sleezypro on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

Lunches, Just because you are shit in those maps doesnt mean we have to remove those maps -_-
BRING BACK MARIOKARTS MAP
Last edited by Candyman on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

I want to say remove SMEE, because it's a shitty Death match map, and doesn't belong on a minigame's server.

However I think the idea of "Removing maps because they're too popular" is a bit of a silly notion. If they're that popular, removing them could discourage others from playing there, you know, because they liked the map. Maybe try forcing stricter rotations so people have to play a map twice within 5-6 different map cycles.
Last edited by soulharvester on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Apathy
Veteran

Post by Apathy »

Bump, just to try to get jacs_multigames off the map rotation. No matter what map we play, someone joins, nominates it, makes everyone rtv, and there you go, jacs multigames again. Jacs multigames is for everyone trying to boost their rank up by racking up easy kills by beating certain things.

What's boring is when you actually want to play minigames, like a coursemap for an example. The people who rankwhore manipulate the little children on the server to rtv quickly for another exciting round of jacs_multigames.
Last edited by Apathy on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

Apathy wrote:Bump, just to try to get jacs_multigames off the map rotation. No matter what map we play, someone joins, nominates it, makes everyone rtv, and there you go, jacs multigames again. Jacs multigames is for everyone trying to boost their rank up by racking up easy kills by beating certain things.

What's boring is when you actually want to play minigames, like a coursemap for an example. The people who rankwhore manipulate the little children on the server to rtv quickly for another exciting round of jacs_multigames.
This. People use this map ONLY to boost their ranks.
soulharvester wrote:I want to say remove SMEE, because it's a shitty Death match map, and doesn't belong on a minigame's server.
Smee is an MG map. Just because a map doesn't have obstacles strafes or multiple games does not mean it isn't made for an MG server.
Last edited by joevader on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

joevader wrote:
soulharvester wrote:I want to say remove SMEE, because it's a shitty Death match map, and doesn't belong on a minigame's server.
Smee is an MG map. Just because a map doesn't have obstacles strafes or multiple games does not mean it isn't made for an MG server.
I don't care what servers it was made for, it's more of a deathmatch map than anything else. There's nothing "Mini-game" about it, I don't think it belongs on the server.
Last edited by soulharvester on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:14 am, edited 3 times in total.