Punishments

Paux

Re: Punishments

Post by Paux »

Hopefully you folks will one day understand that it's not worth the energy and not in the public's interest to be super serious and strict when it comes to administrating internet video game servers. Til then, bye.
Last edited by Paux on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Paux wrote:I deleted it cause I decided it wasn't really worth my time arguing about that, but just to make it clear I was blowing in my mic over Hrmy because I was upset about that douche not getting CT banned in the long run and what I mean by interesting people are the people who actually make the server a bit different than all the other JB servers, the people with actual personalities (shitty or not) like Teflon. Maybe from an admin's point of view it seems like the "mature thing to do" to CT ban him but notice the only people complaining about it were the people who always complain about shit and just speak for themselves. I never saw a bunch of people complaining about when Teflon messes around on CT, and none of you admins had much a problem with it either, then one day you just decide to go back on that decision and ban him after one or two people tops complains. That said your idea of an interesting server seems to be (whether or not your admins are self-aware enough to realize) to have fun but make sure admins get their daily dosage of handing unnecessary bans and punishments and base rules off of one or two people complaining rather than what the majority of people actually want, and do unnecessary "crackdowns" and make stricter rules whenever one guy complains. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. And try not to make it worse like you folks have. Honestly me saying this and me getting banned are two separate things, all of this has been in my mind ever since one out of three players on the server is a god damn admin, my reason for saying this now is because I'm probably not going to play on any DISC-FF servers anymore til I see some of you guys admit your mistakes & stop being hypocrites, namely by saying that no players are above the rules and no admins are either, yet all the time I see admins on JB mess around just as much as other players, mic spam, and talk while dead though they're supposedly not supposed to unless it's actual admin business. Normally I don't have a problem with this kinda stuff but I do when I see non-admins getting punished for it and nothing done against the admins who do it. If you're gonna not punish the admins, then don't punish the players either for harmless messing around. Jailbreak is a social game, and it's better not filled up with just virgin nerds or little kids who haven't become self-aware yet.

Sorry about the wall of text but I hope some of you read through it anyway. I'm not trying to accuse any of the admins but lately you have been heading off in the wrong direction for no reason. That's all. Merry Christmas.
It's funny seeing how you've played in the jb server for months, only complaining on the forums now. Jailbreak may be a social game, but there's a difference between being social, and being obnoxious/fucking annoying. I've been in there when you were constantly spamming mic, then lying to an admin that you didn't once you were accused by a player.
Last edited by Breezier on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Paux

Post by Paux »

BreezierDarrenG wrote:It's funny seeing how you've played in the jb server for months, only complaining on the forums now. Jailbreak may be a social game, but there's a difference between being social, and being obnoxious/fucking annoying. I've been in there when you were constantly spamming mic, then lying to an admin that you didn't once you were accused by a player.
Ya grats you caught me trolling, like I said I'm less bothered by my ban and more bothered by all the crap going on in the past few months and the decision to ban Teflon.