Unfair Votebanning

jacob.veyette

Unfair Votebanning

Post by jacob.veyette »

It seems that every time I get on to the FF server with the ip of 216.52.148.65:27015 I am constantly harassed. Yesterday i was unfairly votebanned for killing people because they did the incorrect orders. That voteban was unfair because the order was to take a step out and face (blank wall) and i would kill the people who were not following orders. Having being harassed since getting on the server a player by the name of "The Pwnage Ninja" proceeded to spam chat with "voteban shitturd." A side note is that my name is Shiphtur, not "Shitturd." Today when I got on i was harrased by two platers the moment I logged in. The players named "lunches" and "Ultim." Lunches, being in the gun cell, proceeded to fire the gun at me and was red, and according to server rules red=dead. I killed him and he complained of a freekill even though he was firing a weapon at me and was red. He then proceeded to get everyone to voteban me and I left before I could be unfairly votebanned again. I don't why I'm being harassed so much and hated on but I would really like the issue to be dealt with.
Last edited by jacob.veyette on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sankoose120

Re: Unfair Votebanning

Post by Sankoose120 »

Oh my. Shiphtur. I am sorry but, you are the worst warden/ct I have ever seen. You have been banned off ct before aswell by an admin. You have freekilled me more times than I can count. If I was an admin there a lengthy ct ban would have came earlier
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

I'd like to begin saying yes I was rebelling and yes i said freekill. I know I was not wrongly killed. However, you freekilled me and 2 others the round before and the map before. Also, I didn't tell anyone to voteban you, I simply typed voteban and chose your name due to the fact that you were continuously freekilling. Don't throw around stuff like that i told people to voteban you, for I did not. I could have and it would've been fair because you were indeed freekilling and being an all around bad CT by not giving clear orders and such.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

Shiptur, 1. You cannot give orders that we can actually understand due to you're mumbling of the mic, 2. You constantly freekill, when people ask in chat why did they die You just ignore them. Yesterday you freekilled me 5 times, 3 of the times I was asking for a repeat and 2 times shooting me when your not in kitchen, but delaying. I would request a perma ctban for Shiptur since he doesn't know any of rules whatsoever
and tends to do nothing on ct.
Last edited by Ultim on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Ultim wrote:Shiptur, 1. You cannot give orders that we can actually understand due to you're mumbling of the mic, 2. You constantly freekill, when people ask in chat why did they die You just ignore them. Yesterday you freekilled me 5 times, 3 of the times I was asking for a repeat and 2 times shooting me when your not in kitchen, but delaying. I would request a perma ctban for Shiptur since he doesn't know any of rules whatsoever
and tends to do nothing on ct.
+1
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jacob.veyette

Post by jacob.veyette »

Love the lies guys. Thanks! Sankgoose love the fact that you complain about freekilling when the time you talk about there were 3 admins on and when i asked they said that i did nothing wrong!
Last edited by jacob.veyette on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

jacob.veyette wrote:Love the lies guys. Thanks! Sankgoose love the fact that you complain about freekilling when the time you talk about there were 3 admins on and when i asked they said that i did nothing wrong!
gg nice spelling and people dont random voteban. It takes almost the whole server to voteban so they wont do it for no reason.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

LIES? How are these lies? Because we have no proof? You're the only one saying what you're saying. We have 3 people against you. I don't think they're lies. Especially since all 3 of us were admin at one point or another.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nallout

Post by Nallout »

jacob.veyette wrote:Love the lies guys. Thanks! Sankgoose love the fact that you complain about freekilling when the time you talk about there were 3 admins on and when i asked they said that i did nothing wrong!
Your saying people that have been on LONGER and more TRUSTED than you are lieing. I highly doubt they are and from what i hear i agree with all the others that you deserved it in some way where freekilling or any other ways of breaking rules. Good day sir.
Last edited by Nallout on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
Stormtra

Post by Stormtra »

It is usually only a 30 minute ban anyway, if you are getting constantly votebanned maybe you should look at yourself and wonder WHY people would be doing this. Obviously you are doing something to get them upset at you.