Disc App - Purgatory

lordsess24

Re: Disc App - Purgatory

Post by lordsess24 »

Last edited by lordsess24 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lordsess24

Post by lordsess24 »

Just making my one month reply.
Last edited by lordsess24 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

TRY OUT THREAD

(ADDS Purgatory TO TRYOUT LIST)
Last edited by 3Percent on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
lordsess24

Post by lordsess24 »

Bump for redemption. I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
Last edited by lordsess24 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Lol. Can't wait to watch. Hope it goes better this time.
Try outs will be with you and Dick in a week ish.
Tryouts date will be posted soon.
Last edited by 3Percent on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
BlackKnight

Post by BlackKnight »

If you score even 1, then you will have performed infinitely better,
Last edited by BlackKnight on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lordsess24

Post by lordsess24 »

BlackKnight wrote:If you score even 1, then you will have performed infinitely better,
BK I was always friendly to you, you've always been a dink to me. Whats the deal? I just am trying to join to help out the iceworld server, and get more people in game and on the DISC forums. Hell i am not even in DISC and I have already been telling players to join the forums in chat! (Not once have I seen an admin mention the forums, besides spens after I had already told people in chat to join.)

I will say you are good, very good. I could make excuses, but I got out played by a long shot. My adrenaline shot up, couldn't aim/focus for shit, and well the rest is history. I did horrible, I have not gotten owned like that in a while. I am trying to step it up, so hopefully next time it will be 1/9! Awww yeeee :twisted:
Last edited by lordsess24 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

lordsess24 wrote:
BlackKnight wrote:If you score even 1, then you will have performed infinitely better,
BK I was always friendly to you, you've always been a dink to me. Whats the deal? I just am trying to join to help out the iceworld server, and get more people in game and on the DISC forums. Hell i am not even in DISC and I have already been telling players to join the forums in chat! (Not once have I seen an admin mention the forums, besides spens after I had already told people in chat to join.)

I will say you are good, very good. I could make excuses, but I got out played by a long shot. My adrenaline shot up, couldn't aim/focus for shit, and well the rest is history. I did horrible, I have not gotten owned like that in a while. I am trying to step it up, so hopefully next time it will be 1/9! Awww yeeee :twisted:
Love hate type game. Love to hate you.
What's wrong with rookie app harassment gotta get your nerves in check before te try out :p

Ps I also mention forums on the server. And recruiting. ;)
Keep it up, highly enjoyed hearing that.
Last edited by 3Percent on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
lordsess24

Post by lordsess24 »

So yea I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I have been working crazy hours, spring and fall are when my job goes balls to the wall.

Anyways, yea I would try out for DISC again, but would prefer if you could do something like making me an APP officer (or whatever title you prefer, like Peon) or something like that (If not, its cool, I just enjoy networking / leading in games and seeing how much I can bring to the table). I still just want to help out, I have made friends with many players in game and just have fun with it.

Oh and by the way, BK is the anti-me. I can bring the heat to top players in the Iceworld server but BK is just a boss. Also I doubt I will ever win in scout / deagle match against him, considering I only play Iceworld now and barely use those two weapons.

Once I get either a new laptop or PC, all bets are off and I would probably become a regular map fiend again. I play mainly Iceworld due to it running relatively smooth even when full. My laptop is now seriously getting out dated, so hopefully before the end of the year.

Anyways, enough typing, time to setup us the bomb. Get outa there it's gonna blow!
Last edited by lordsess24 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

lordsess24 wrote:So yea I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I have been working crazy hours, spring and fall are when my job goes balls to the wall.

Anyways, yea I would try out for DISC again, but would prefer if you could do something like making me an APP officer (or whatever title you prefer, like Peon) or something like that (If not, its cool, I just enjoy networking / leading in games and seeing how much I can bring to the table). I still just want to help out, I have made friends with many players in game and just have fun with it.

Oh and by the way, BK is the anti-me. I can bring the heat to top players in the Iceworld server but BK is just a boss. Also I doubt I will ever win in scout / deagle match against him, considering I only play Iceworld now and barely use those two weapons.

Once I get either a new laptop or PC, all bets are off and I would probably become a regular map fiend again. I play mainly Iceworld due to it running relatively smooth even when full. My laptop is now seriously getting out dated, so hopefully before the end of the year.

Anyways, enough typing, time to setup us the bomb. Get outa there it's gonna blow!
Winning isn't the only way in, performing good is another way.
And to become a 'titled' position. You need to get in the clan and put in your time , I am going to be making app recruiters like 3 of them.

So we can arrange your tryout and go from there.
Last edited by 3Percent on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.