Murder Mod Admin Application

Freddy
Veteran

Murder Mod Admin Application

Postby Freddy » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:27 am

In-Game name(s): Freddy

I am applying for admin on the Murder Mod Server

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:84891824 and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/FreddyTheWeeb

Admins who have referred me: Bespoke

I would make a good admin because, I have decided that I want to start picking up my hours on murder again. I'm well known on the server and try to keep everything with in the lines of the rules. Taking action when a problem occurs, I am all around friendly to everyone on the server. I help newer players with the basics like commands, how to start, ect. I have admin experience.

Other things I should mention are I usually get on at night, or in the evenings depending on my plans for that day, the weekends I'm usually not that busy, but I do think I can get my hours up in no time.
Last edited by Freddy on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Freddy

BespokeHail
Server Admin

Re: Murder Mod Admin Application

Postby BespokeHail » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:11 pm

You know what you're doing, you're known in the server, and I think you'd be good. You should up your hours, but you know that, you can put me down as a Ref

HankHill
Server Admin

Re: Murder Mod Admin Application

Postby HankHill » Thu May 13, 2021 9:17 pm

My only issue at the moment is hours (I know, somewhat hypocritical), so I’ll remain Neutral for now.

If the others are good with you being here, I won’t fight it. It would be good to have you back.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.

Return to “Apply For Admin”