dr_prison_escape

NibblesMeKibbles

dr_prison_escape

Post by NibblesMeKibbles »

[Link to TF2BANANA page for dr_prison_escape]cape]

Finished my third map; this one being bigger, more intense, and overall detailed than the others.

Please consider adding it to your deathrun server's map rotation. Or at least consider replying to my posts for once.
Last edited by NibblesMeKibbles on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Re: dr_prison_escape

Post by Sleezypro »

Looks pretty cool, probably will be added to the DR. Good Job
Last edited by Sleezypro on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
TANX

Re: dr_prison_escape

Post by TANX »

I played this map on outpost today and it seems to be too easy to avoid the traps.
3 traps are good to go, but the rest are ether to small or over used.
(lasers, explosions)

You could put some variety of traps for the wall of lasers part. spikes, projectiles so on.

The trap with the fat gas cylinder, instead of it just exploding. You could have it be a two in one trap. trap one the pipe spins around, trap two it explodes. The activator has to pick one from the two of course.

Remove the exploding toxic barrel that is next to the fat gas cylinder thingy, and have a trap on the stairs like barrels rolling down it or something.

and the trap before the 3 doors have it much longer, and have the platforms on auto destruct. have about four of them.

The door with the crusher trap can be made a little better. the crusher is too small.

last put a wall in the hale spawn seeing as guns are allowed, people will just activate traps before the round starts.

The wall game is to dark.
The arenas is good.
Floor break have it to where the players are stunned but can move. people will just kill there.
Jump is great.

Just fix up some traps. make it harder to avoid them.