Removal of Old Maps.

Hipster_Trip

Removal of Old Maps.

Post by Hipster_Trip »

I would like for the following maps to removed from the servers map list due to the fact that they have been played more than any other maps and have been in our servers map list for a long time.
vsh_minegay
vsh_manncohq
vsh_2fortdesk
These three maps have been played over and over for a very, very long time. I think everyone has had enough of these maps.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Removal of Old Maps.

Post by Dubstab »

Not for FF2, though! Minegay and manncohq are disliked these moments.. But 2fortdesk i still played much! :)
Last edited by Dubstab on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBuppo

Post by MrBuppo »

http://tf2stats.net/server/74.91.113.65:27015

The average map on our server is played around 35-45 times, give or take. Mann Co HQ. has been played 338 times. Minegay has been played 311 times. 2fort Desk has been played 355 times. I don't see why we even have these maps anymore. It's extremely annoying having to play them. No matter how high you set the map rotation thing to, I always leave when these maps come on because they're so bad and so overplayed.
Last edited by MrBuppo on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Hey, all those maps are much played because they are liked/loved. You can not take them away without reason? I mean, look at how many we got? We got a lot over 150 times played.

___ = 200+ times played.
<== = The 3 maps you guys want to delete.

I mean, on both servers it is played a lot. They are old maps, but the fact that they are old, doesn't mean that it has to be deleted? A lot of people still love those maps..

Note: I picked out every map with 100+ times played.
Last edited by Dubstab on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BunnyRabbit

Post by BunnyRabbit »

I'd Love to see these maps go since they're played everyday and start to get repetative. I don't even find these maps intresting anymore :/
Last edited by BunnyRabbit on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-[FF]- Noxenkiller teh killer™: "A Wet Child Is A Happy Child"
Some God

Post by Some God »

No. A lot of players still love 2fortdesk and manco. Minegay though, does need to be removed. 2Fortdesk and mancoohq will be a terrible loss, and i will be, and a lot of other player will be sad too. Minegay? No everyone hated it.
Last edited by Some God on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rawr! I am a God Hear me Roar! Wait that's not what they say... Meow!.... No not it either! Hmm... Oh Hey I am Some God, My name is Some, wanna Play? Either way is fine ;D
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

I think Minegay and 2fortdeask are a bit overplayed. I rarely see Manncohq played though, but that might be me and my timing.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Dr. Axel Link wrote:I think Minegay and 2fortdeask are a bit overplayed. I rarely see Manncohq played though, but that might be me and my timing.
FF2 regular player.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
goinundercover
Veteran

Post by goinundercover »

Out of these maps, I'd think minegay would be the most disliked. Noone really likes the current minecraft maps.
Last edited by goinundercover on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired.
GROF.Thewalkingdead

Post by GROF.Thewalkingdead »

That's not really true.Many players like MInegay and many others don't.Just leave it as it is oO
Last edited by GROF.Thewalkingdead on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.