Over powered Bosses (Freak Fortress 2)

Lag Spike

Over powered Bosses (Freak Fortress 2)

Post by Lag Spike »

This list is in order of most over powered to least over powered!

1. Jeff the killer
-he has the bleed effect, blind effect , can teleport, moves as fast as a scout, and has a high swing rate

2. scary clown
-he can teleport way too often give it a longer cool down

3. Captain falcon
-reduce rages range

4.weeping angle
-gets rage too often

5. ghost buster
-gets to many arrows

6.bonk boy
-needs less health and and just a tiny bit less damage

7. Darleck ( I know i spelled it wrong)
- give spies and scouts a chance

Go on any of your FF servers and you'll hear people complying that are too lazy to do anything

Please respond with your opinion
Last edited by Lag Spike on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Over powered Bosses (Freak Fortress 2)

Post by SpicyCandy »

1. Jeff the killer
-he has the bleed effect, blind effect , can teleport, moves as fast as a scout, and has a high swing rate

The Bleed effect can be quickly removed should you have a medic nearby. If you are at 90-100% health the bleed damage should not kill you. His teleport has a cooldown and he is stunned for a few seconds after teleporting, making him vulnerable to spies.

2. scary clown

His decreased speed makes him vulnerable to spies.

3. Captain falcon
-reduce rages range

Captain falcon only gets 3-4 rages within his life span due to the extreme overpoweredness of his rage. I think it's fine.

4.weeping angle
-gets rage too often

Weeping angel is EXTREMELY slow and its rage does not completely blind the player. I think it's fine.

5. ghost buster
-gets to many arrows

Ghost buster doesn't really get that many arrows. His health and other abilities are quite balanced.

6.bonk boy

Possibly one of our most balanced bosses. Bonk Boy also usually does not one-hit enemies, as it takes up to 5 hits to kill a heavy.

7. Darleck ( I know i spelled it wrong)

I just played as Dalek. Honestly, he's a pretty good boss considering his range and power is really OP. You just need to know how to use these bosses.

EDIT: Yes, Jeff the Killer hardly loses. Meem's Rage is a bit too OP, I haven't seen him lose yet. (Not too sure, otherwise he's balanced.) However, I rarely seen anyone complaining about any of the bosses. DO NOTE however that at least 1-2 players explode/kill themselves in some form at the start of the round when jeff the Killer is a boss due to not wanting to view that Picture pop up.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Lag Spike wrote:1. Jeff the killer
I got to admit, I barely see him losing. Only if spies can come away every time they did a stab. Luckily he has no scare rage.
Lag Spike wrote:2. Evil clown
How many times do you see him losing? Much, just because you can walk away, except if you use the best tactic: Telport + Rage.
Lag Spike wrote:3. Captain falcon
-reduce rages range
Yeah, you do see a lot of people die just by his rage. But if you don't give him a chance that he can catch like 10 people, he doesn't rage at all. Maybe on a engineer. You just got to warn people about when he is going to rage. So keep your distence!
Lag Spike wrote:4.weeping angle
-gets rage too often
That one even loses more times then Evil Clown. That boss is much slower. But again. Use that tactic (which I told you at Evil Clown)!
Lag Spike wrote:5. ghost buster
-gets to many arrows
Those arrows are slow. Those arrows are only useful on people that are close and far away that are standing still (such as sniper).
Lag Spike wrote:6.bonk boy
It is way to easy for spies to come away, his balls could kill you in 2 hits, though. I think he is good like this.
Lag Spike wrote:7. Dalek
Got to admit, spies have no chance to win against him. If you are close to his body, he hits you that easy + it is in 1 hit instead of a chance for 2. But still easy to defeat with all the other classes.
Lag Spike wrote:Go on any of your FF servers and you'll hear people complying that are too lazy
We don't change it, until admins think it is enough and request it by Fire. But most of them are just well enough and easy to defeat.
Last edited by Dubstab on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
goinundercover
Veteran

Post by goinundercover »

I think all bosses are quite balanced except Jeff The Killer.
Last edited by goinundercover on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Retired.
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

its not necessarily only admins that can get Fire to change something, as long as there is quantity and proof behind a claim, SURE. Fire has changed things in the past due to enough players complaining and backing their complaints with some form of valid evidence.
Last edited by Pheonix on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

I played FF2 a few times and Captain Falcon pisses me off to no end.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

goinundercover wrote:I think all bosses are quite balanced except Jeff The Killer.
Totally agreed.
Pheonix wrote:its not necessarily only admins that can get Fire to change something, as long as there is quantity and proof behind a claim, SURE. Fire has changed things in the past due to enough players complaining and backing their complaints with some form of valid evidence.
Mainly you don't see any complaint about the bosses, or just a few.. Mainly the admins come up with like: I think that has to change on the boss.. This is one of the first complaints about bosses I have seen..
Hipster_Trip wrote:I played FF2 a few times and Captain Falcon pisses me off to no end.
Haha! You should just keep out of the way by 25% (30 players) done of his life and 50% of his life (24 players). Classes that are mainly close: pyro, demoman, heavy, medic, spy. That is also the reason that almost every time about 10 people die by the rage. Once again: Keep your distence from Captain Falcon! x)
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
GROF.Thewalkingdead

Post by GROF.Thewalkingdead »

I agree with goinundercover.All bosses are balanced except Jeff
Last edited by GROF.Thewalkingdead on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

GROF.Thewalkingdead wrote:I agree with goinundercover.All bosses are balanced except Jeff
goinundercover wrote:I think all bosses are quite balanced except Jeff The Killer.
And maybe MeeM a bit.. I think the ubercharge of those summons are a bit to good.. D:
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
goinundercover
Veteran

Post by goinundercover »

SURE [NL] wrote:
GROF.Thewalkingdead wrote:I agree with goinundercover.All bosses are balanced except Jeff
And maybe MeeM a bit.. I think the ubercharge of those summons are a bit to good.. D:
Then again, most are dead before they have a chance.
Last edited by goinundercover on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Retired.