Permanent Ban Appeal

?????????DESeymour

Permanent Ban Appeal

Post by ?????????DESeymour »

March 18, 2021

Dear Disc FF Administration,

Good day, it has been quite a while since I have been banned from Disc FF; nearly 4 years to be exact, and through that time, I have matured and focused on a disciplined and quiet life style. If you didn't know, I was banned four times throughout 2017 for redundant behaviour (False reporting, Mic spam, Spawn camping, disobedience, etc), and I was truly a imbecile back then, probably (But most definitely) because I was a edgy and squealing teenager.

Now that it has been almost four years since those painful days, I feel confident that I have completed my reformation and that I should be able to be accepted back into Disc FF servers. In an additional note, If Disc FF does not appeal the permanent ban and or disregards this appeal, I am completely fine with that, and I respect that decision. I will move on, like all people would, though I shall hold back my tears as I continue on the road in life. Thank you!

Sincerely,

DESeymour
PastaStalin
Forum Mod

Re: Permanent Ban Appeal

Post by PastaStalin »

Please follow the proper format, or your appeal will likely be ignored.

https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
If you have map suggestions for the DISC-FF Surf server, then you can ask me. I will set them up for you.
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Permanent Ban Appeal

Post by White Sedan »

Incorrect format, locking.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.