My Ban Appeal V2

???Icehead???

My Ban Appeal V2

Post by ???Icehead??? »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061633018
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:50683645

Which Admin Punished You: Kingdemomidas
Type of punishment: Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Slender Fortress (Don't remember which number)

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Killing out of pvp, consistent player harassment, admin disrespect.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased: I was always a tryhard-ish kind of player in the PVP areas of all the maps, but I would never break the previous rules that have been apparently enforced. Me and Demo had a very bad connection going on, and would often target me for doing certain things that would give him a reason to punish me, despite me not breaking any rules. Though we argued, I never outright harassed or disrespected him, unless you call defending one's self from being wrongfully punished as disrespect. I ESPECIALLY did not come close to doing that with other players. I was, for the most part, very tame with the community and never gotten into any large disputes. But apparently I did. I feel it's about time I get another chance, because every time I tried to contact him directly, he would always insult me, then block me, and never give me a chance to explain myself.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: It's been 4 years and I believe I have served enough time and have changed to be less willing to argue and become less toxic.
Last edited by ???Icehead??? on Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
King Demomidas
Veteran

Re: My Ban Appeal V2

Post by King Demomidas »

Oh wow this is a blast from the past.

Alright, based on my knowledge of the issues presented I can say I disagree with you getting unbanned. Personally, while I am grateful you have grown a bit to see your wrongdoings as being toxic, the fact you are openly lying about me on here, and trying to twist this to "Mean Mr. Midas" punishing you "unfairly", refutes any belief I have in you growing up in the past few years.

I remember having to be called in there plenty of times due to you harassing people in pvp, which at the time we did have a rule on. While we don't have that rule anymore, or rather it was changed due to a silly internal struggle, the current standing on things is we don't have the rule that warrant that punishment anymore. Also the punishment system was different back then. I gave you a perma because every time I tried to inform you nicely to follow the rules, on platform and not, you gave me sass, attitude, entitlement, and general rude behaviors. We have a general rule in DISC that we have had for years. Which is when the admin says something, it is final. Personally the twisting of words I see in this post alone is a prime example of one of the reasons you were punished.

In closing, it is my humble and very experienced opinion, that your ban stay. While the system was different back then, and rules are no longer in place, your behavior shows you haven't learned to take responsibility yet.
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

???Icehead???

Post by ???Icehead??? »

Alright, I might've popped off a bit on you. It wasn't in my intentions, Due to what I remember, I kind of got heated since it brought back bad times. I did make you seem to be the bad guy simply because I felt like I wasn't in the wrong, and it's only expected of me to defend myself as much as possible. I've changed, and I can't really prove it due to this situation. Despite the past, my grudges against you have lowered, and I can guarantee that I wouldn't attack you or target you if I were to be forgiven. Whatever happens, I forgive you either way. It was wrong for me to get pissy and start arguments often with you. Even though I never harassed anyone, I can agree to you that I was toxic. So, whatever you decide after this follow up statement, I'll be fine with it.

Thanks.
Last edited by ???Icehead??? on Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
King Demomidas
Veteran

Post by King Demomidas »

I understand the heatingness. It isn't easy being told no. It is understandable that after being denied something, feelings may get in the way of logic and understanding. Trust me, this is no new thing to me. I have seen it plenty since my days of being in some degree of authority, people being told no, and lashing out as a result. What struck a cord with me, was the besmirching of my name. I have dealt with enough lies and slander as of recently to the point where my tolerance for it is zero.

If you are willing to grow, and own your bad behavior and punishment given was a case of a staff member doing their job, and not the result of some self imposed tyrannical boogeyman, then I am all for another shot. Everyone deserves another chance to an extent, no matter peoples feelings on the topic. Just note, that if you mess up again, and are punished again, it wont be the fault of some staff member, it will be on you. Realizing that, is the first step to being a better person. Let's see how the dice roll.
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Your ban was done at a time before our punishment system was put into place. After talking with King I have decided to lift your ban and put a note on your account that the next ban will be perm. Please try to stay out of trouble, thank you.
ImageImage