Post by Eggzy »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ahegzy/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62586890

Which Admin Punished You: Infernox
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Achievement Idle

How long they punished you for: Permanently

Reason why they punished you: Ignoring Admins

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: Honestly, none of those examples are the reason for my Appeal, I am in deep regret for what I have done to each admin of the Idle server. It was very immature of me to break the rules of the server. By the couple of weeks I've grown to realize that what I have done was really messed up on my part and I regret my actions done.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I was having a stressful week and wasn't feeling my best that day. I regret stressing out Dead Memes Central and I'm sorry for forcing you guys to mute me so much. I am hoping you can reduce or even remove my ban because I have been changing over the month that I have been gone from the Idle server. I will do my best to avoid any bad situations with admins if they come along.
deadmemescentral
Server Admin

Re: Permanent Ban Appeal

Post by deadmemescentral »

After speaking to Eggzy about this situation and seeing his genuine sincerity I feel Eggzy should get one more chance. He used to be a fantastic reg who I had many a pleasant conversation with up until the current situation. I thought it was odd with the sudden switch from being a great regular to trying to get muted/banned but I did not think too much about it if I had thought a bit more on it I would have reached out more instead of jumping to punishment. I know a lot of regs have not been too happy with us admin in the past (Understandably so since some situations have occurred before this to warrant it) so with the new changes brought on recently I hope relations between admins and regs can be better

So in short I think Eggzy should get another shot.

Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Permanent Ban Appeal

Post by Dongle »

Appeal Granted. Any further incidents will result in your punishment being reinstated.
ImageImage