Permanent Ban Appeal

shooty

Permanent Ban Appeal

Post by shooty »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/shootyshooty_/
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:106719091

Which Admin Punished You: White Sedan
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: The server doesn't exist anymore on the server list, but it was the trade_minecraft map.

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Extreme toxicity, evading perma-silence

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I think the punishment was entirely deserved. I was a dumb, edgy 14 year old 5 years ago who did everything in their power at the time to earn and deserve this ban by antagonizing staff because I thought it was funny.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I believe that now, five years down the line, a literal third of my life (at least at the time when I was 14) later, I've grown a lot, both in your typical maturity sense and as a person from when I was a young brat trying to get on the admins' nerves. I've long since dropped the alias of "Soop Can" as it gives me bad memories of the time I was a genuine nuisance. I want one last chance to prove that all these years later, I've changed and for the better, and I want to be able to play on your servers again.
Last edited by White Sedan on Mon May 24, 2021 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire
Owner

Re: Permanent Ban Appeal

Post by Fire »

I send this appeal to Sedan for review.
ImageImage
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Permanent Ban Appeal

Post by White Sedan »

I edited your post to include the correct steam link, will review later tonight.

Edit: Appeal granted. Any future infractions will result in the punishment being reinstated.
Last edited by White Sedan on Mon May 24, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.